[Video] 20k DPS Weaver WvW / Epic Compilation . / Episode 2 NEW VIDEO : vs 30+

Lasiurus.4067

Hello great GW2 Community.

I had lot’s of fun playing my maraudeur Sword/Dagger Weaver.DPS is massive thanks to Churning Earth & Firegrab.It’s a one shot build, that allow me to instakill more than 50% of the player.But after surviving is another problem :D

I hard worked to make this montage, took me hours.
Hope you will enjoy it.
If you have any question, pm me Ingame or write here :)

EPISODE 2 ! VERSUS 30+ Zerg, enjoy :)

Why did you re- posted the topic? My previously comment vanished..what is happened?

Edit: answered, multi posting.

Question: my skill to teleport combo with churning earth do not work like yours.On 2.20 I can clearly see you jumped on targed with the skill while in my case would often retrieve "no path available" 50% of time.

That jump is amazing and is how should work to be worth. What is the trick?

Edit2: on 3.56 happened again, on my gameplay there retrieve "no path available"

Since I don't own hot nor pof yet, is there some mastery related stuff that allow to jump like that?

I did not reposted, just deleted the other topic for multi post :)

So to answer your question :

1/ You cannot teleport anywhere with this blink. Sometimes it's also buggy. You can teleport to some specific areas, & cannot to some others. Cannot teach you, it really depends . I know enough the WvW maps to know which spot works & which dont. But usually : you can TP on a higher position only if the path is straight.

2/ you don't need any mastery at all :)First just train to use it on a flat ground ! :)

& thanks for your kind previous comment :)

@Deus Fatorum.2473 said:Have you tried arcane over fire? And what were your thoughts, why fire? I am guessing for the +damage when in fire and +damage against burning foes, but wouldn't the reduced CD on arcane skills with the 150 ferocity bonus equal out to a degree? Been working on my own 1 shot build is why I ask.

No, Arcane is strictly inferior to Fire in terms of damage modifiers. You can try Fire/Arcane/Weaver, but there isn't much point to that either. You'll only gain some condi applications in a power build. And you don't have enough self-generated boons to warrant running Bountiful Power.

• 3 weeks later...

@Asuna.6591 said:Very nice videos ! I have almost the same build in staff for zerg WvW except for heal and arcane power but maybe I'll give it a try. Just have a dummy question about your Sigils, why sigil of the night ? Does WvW is considered as a night instance ?

WvW have a Day & Night rotation cycle, exactly like in PvE Open World. Then i'm using Sigil of night the night +10% DPS, & switching to another weapon with +5% DPS the day.

Archived