[EU] [Underworld] Returning/clueless player looking for Casual/Social Guild.

I played GW2 when it first came out, didn't get very far though. Returned for a short while with Heart of Thorns.My main reason for not sticking to playing much is the fact that i get lonely rather easily, and my shyness and lack of friends prevented me from getting anywhere with that.So i don't know how much this post will help me, but i feel i'd better make the attempt anyway.

We're Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] based on EU.

We're a small community (currently about 50 people, we all know each other very well) who created a guild about a week ago. If you're looking for a guild where you'll feel like you're part of it - Keep reading!

Our goal is a small, active and cozy guild. We do not wanna be one of those guilds which are only used as LFG. We're all getting along very well, spend time together and are supporting each other. We are looking for people who are looking for the same thing and don't only just wanna win a few guildies, but actually friends to laugh with.

We have often evenings we play card games online (like cards against humanity, UNO, etc) or pictionary. Or simply chat and have fun. Whatever we just feel like at that point, and enjoy our time.

Currently we're working on the guild hall upgrades and we're looking for people which would also be ready to pitch in and build with us a community which will last.We want everyone to be happy and try to do our part in that. We're part of an alliance with 2 other guilds, which we have daily events with. Those events rotate weekly, so we have a lot of guild activities too. We're still working on certain schedules and planning events, certain things have to be determined still.

If you're interested in a chatty, chill guild and also are happy to pitch in building with us a community, then message me on discord: Midna Le Fay#6535 or ingame katkota. 7956.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Much love

Kat

Archived