Tower/Keep/SM/Camp Upgrades — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Tower/Keep/SM/Camp Upgrades

Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have a suggestion and I think its a good one, I beleieve the upgrades are done too quickly and should get a little nerf;

SM:
t1 = x/40
t2 = x/80
t3 = x/120

Keeps:
t1 = x/30
t2 = x/60
t3 = x/90

Towers:
N/A (keep the same)

Camps:
t1 = x/20
t2 = x/40
t3 = x/60

What do you all think?

twitch.tv/chillichur

Comments

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Chilli.2976 said:
    I have a suggestion and I think its a good one, I beleieve the upgrades are done too quickly and should get a little nerf;

SM:
    t1 = x/40
    t2 = x/80
    t3 = x/120

Keeps:
    t1 = x/30
    t2 = x/60
    t3 = x/90

Towers:
    N/A (keep the same)

Camps:
    t1 = x/20
    t2 = x/40
    t3 = x/60

What do you all think?

Would have to think on the others, but T3 camps are flippable by a solo player of no more than moderate skill. Unless that changes, no 'nerf' to upgrade

• Titan.3472Titan.3472 Member ✭✭✭

I would have suggested to lower the upgrading requirement instead

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Titan.3472 said:

The reason I am suggesting an increase of Yaks required is because it would stop people hiding in towers and coming out to fight. Also allowing players to siege down towers faster, as it's going to take a lot longer to get to T3.

twitch.tv/chillichur

• I want to see the entire upgrade system should change. Let it manual upgrade (which will slow down the upgrade time slightly) and it also gives roamers and scouters who likes to run around, defend and get the feeling of contributing to server something to do. And also please bring the ability to customize order of upgrades back please

Power > Condition

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Titan.3472 said:

The reason I am suggesting an increase of Yaks required is because it would stop people hiding in towers and coming out to fight. Also allowing players to siege down towers faster, as it's going to take a lot longer to get to T3.

But yet you keep towers the same?

A tower can be two manned with patience. Keeps? Need a larger force. I don't think increasing what's needed for upgrades does nothing more than allow more k-training.

• You could always make it more interesting and leave the upgrade times the same but replace all the vet guards with champions, and current champions with legendaries, then just buff SM lord to be even more of a HP sponge lol. Actually, make it an additional upgrade over and above the ones we already have (whatever their numbers are). Once it hits T3, make it a T4 upgrade to implement the above

Yes it does favor the larger group, but in all honesty, you're not supposed to be able to take out the larger group, not unless you have an opening.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.