Arcane Traits: Blinding Flash

Hey guys. I'm noticing a little problem with this trait skill for the elementalist. In Arcane there is a trait which enables a skill cast upon dodging an attack. If you are using daggers, like I do, we have a pretty consistent attack range of 300. Which is pretty low, you have to be pretty close to the target. At any rate, if I dodge an attack while attuned to Air, I'll instantly cast Blinding Flash from the trait skill which enables an aoe blindness effect on up to 5 nearby enemies. The only problem with this is the range is a mere 180. If I am attacking anything in my dagger range and I dodge away my Blinding Flash will hit nothing. Unless I'm surrounded by 10 or so monsters, atleast I'll hit the ones which are really far away so I guess that does some good...

At any rate, just to sum up:

Daggers effective range is 300.Blinding Flash trait skill range is 180.Dodging an attack to activate this skill immediately puts the user out of range of any hostile unless surrounded by 10+ monsters.

Request:

Could we possibly get a range increase on the effect? Maybe 300-400 would put the hostiles you are attacking into range?

Thanks!

Archived