[EU][RAID] Team Tropic Thunder recruiting ~

Noro.9680

Experienced team looking for fresh blood to fill our last remaining roster slot for our static runs!

Looking for an experienced! , friendly and all around pleasant team mate to join our chatty raid nights !! :) [ voips such as teamspeak and discord are required (and a ok mic ) ]Experience may vary with every individual, just pm me and we can discuss what you've done so far and/or what would like to do in the future concerning raid runs.

Multi class is always a bonus,with current need of ; Magi/Condi-Druid or cPS(having other classes available would give you the ability to switch roles with other team members on & off )

Raiding Schedule;

Monday 8.30 pm- 10.30 pm [CEST]

Wednesday 8.30 pm- 10.30 pm [CEST]

Sunday 8.30 pm - 10.30 pm [CEST]

Sunday raid will be ran towards certain challenges :) or could be skipped, according to votes from the team members #democracyFor more info & a quick chat pm me @Noro.9680 in game or using discord @Soup#9401 Enjoy your day!

(ps ; this is not a guild performing with x amount of people, but a team consisting of 10 regulars)

• 1 month later...

Hello

I'm a returning player with alot of raiding experience mostly in World of Warcraft and some in GW2 wings 1&2. Due to my busy IRL schedule I don't have that much time to game but the time I do have I want to dedicate it to a great guild/community in which I can grow and who can help me get back in the game. I have a condi soulbeast fully geared and gearing a weaver. Willing to respec and regear if needed, also willing to train any other of my characters to support the guild.

Message me in game if possible

Archived