[Video] The Journey - A narrated recap of my group's raiding experience through HoT

Memento.9074

The journey of some members of The Bulgarians [bG] guild through the raiding content in the Heart of Thorns expansion. We are a casual group and this video is in no way made to showcase our skill level but rather our journey through these two years.

This was a special project for me and I put a lot of time and effort into it. I am actually super happy with the final result. I had a lot of problems, mostly with the narration but all in all it turned out okay. Our journey is not yet complete as there are more raids to come. Maybe I will make a better job at collecting recordings of our first kills next time. Maybe. This whole video was made by me. Editing the video, writing the narration, narrating it, audio mixing etc. Rights to the game go to ArenaNet and for the music to the authors.

Would like to dedicate this project to everyone who took part of our raid group, people who guested it and people who helped me in any way in the making of this video.

Archived