Are HP trains run on HoT maps anymore?

Shonesto.2510

@Shirlias.8104 said:what's the point of a full hp run ( it's for cash and currencies i guess, but i am not really into so i don't know what the profit could be )? and how much time does it take?

I would assume that the point is to get the HP from them - either for new players or older players' new toons. I doubt there's much profit in them if you already have them done.

@Zohane.7208 said:

@Shirlias.8104 said:what's the point of a full hp run ( it's for cash and currencies i guess, but i am not really into so i don't know what the profit could be )? and how much time does it take?

I would assume that the point is to get the HP from them - either for new players or older players' new toons. I doubt there's much profit in them if you already have them done.

Well, they are fine to me

1. Great amount of exp for masteries.
  2. Currencies, which are used for buying stuff, and also for Ley-Energy Matter Converter ( i still use it, and i consider it one of the "must" for every player ).
  3. Some stuff ( though it's not that much ).
  4. HP for new toons

I don't know how many tokens you get from every zone ( if they are good, i could consider doing one every month in order to gain some tokens ).If we re talking around 100 tokens per zone it could be worth a shot, if fast enough...

Archived