Just lost all of my GW1 Achievements!

I have no idea what happened. I was in the labrinth and crashed to desktop. When I logged back on I got a message that I had wrongfully been given the God Walking Amonst Mortals title and that it had been stripped. I had not earned that title but I was about one or two levels from it. I lost all of those achievement points. I will try to exit and repair and if that doesnt work I will open a ticket.

Ditto, and they were supposed to have fixed this bug years ago! The quick fix back then, before the real fix came, was to log into your GW1 account (the linked one), then back into GW2. I'm going to do that right now, but getting hit by this bug again does NOT make my day. Came here to mention it was back (which you beat me to), and to provide the "quick fix" for those who might be affected.

Addendum: Unable to log into GW1. Code 042. Suddenly things are starting to make more sense, but dangit, there has to be some way to store the relevant data on our GW2 account!

Yep, this just happened to me too. All Hall of Monuments AP is gone, talking to Historian Kimmes in the Eye of the North reveals that it thinks I don't have a GW1 account linked. I wonder if this is connected to the API maintenance, or whether the GW1 servers just went down or something. Let us know how you go, anx.

This 'bug' will manifest whenever Guild Wars 2 loses connection with Guild Wars. When the connection is restored, you should be able to just log into GW2 again to have all Achievements, points and titles back.

If you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

Archived