laggy in wvw 10/30

RodOfDeath.5247

Honestly it has to be Anet servers. I have checked with my provider and they say everything is fin on my end. I play on T1 line, and 9/10 times it was amazing. But since PoF (and it is not every day) it has been really laagy in WvW. Plus my PC is basically new(6 months old) and is way beyond the the optimal requirements. So yes I think this is adds up to Anets server issues.

Game has been really laggy since pof :\, no enemies no lag, even on a group of 5-10 figthing will notice people start to port, skill lagg, while ping is arround 100-120 max i had was 240.

And when those spammable builds apear, looks my client want to quit ... or has difficculty to render/receive what is happening, i tough it was due being a normal hard drive (plates) but installed on a M2 disk and its the same behavior

EDit: just notice whe taking SMC had a littl ebit od skill casting delay, ping says its 0, i must be playing on the server lawl.

@Malerian.8435 said:Last night was really bad. I hope they can find a solution soon. Otherwise WvW is pretty much unplayable atm. May have to take a Gw2 break which sucks. I Just got my full ascended grieving armor and wanted to get my legendary version done, but can not even play with DC and Laag so...

Awful this evening in T4 NA, still laggy and skill lock. Everyone getting it seems.

Archived