Dailies Didn't Reset

Hi.Today right after doing Tequatl I went to craft my time-gated ascended material and noticed that it say you already crafted them today and have to wait 23hs to do it again. Then I went to check if my daily achievement have fallen to this strange bug and as expected they did. The Daily Completionist achievement was already finished while I haven't even done any of them; Again went to see if I did finish 3 of them maybe it'll give me the 10 APs but as I mentioned above the 'Daily Completionist' achievement was already finished.

Other things such as daily Pact Supply merchants were all locked and I couldn't buy anything from them; same goes for the Ley-Energy Matter Convertor.Also I wasn't able to get daily Heroic Chest from HoT maps for Amalgamated Gemstone due to this bug.

One thing I was able to get was those daily Fractal (Master, Expert etc...) chest but when I killed 99CM bosses I didn't get their daily rewards.

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem today. I noticed right after killing Tequatl someone said "No Chest?" well I didn't pay attention but right when I wanted to do my dailies it occurred to me that I might not be alone on this.

Thanks for your time.

Yup. The exact same thing has happened to me and 3 of my guildies exactly as you've described. Was doing Tequatl at daily reset (12:00am server time) and didn't get the daily log in reward chest pop up and thought to myself "no problem it will appear when I change map/relog" but no reward from Tequatl and Karka Queen straight after and turns out it hasn't even appeared 15 hours later after multiple times logging in and out and changes of characters/maps.Here's a few other things adding to your list that are unable to be completed due to not resetting today:Provisioner tokensHome instance nodesGuild hall gathering100cm boss daily rewardAll the Living World 3 map daily rewards for Karma pots are showing as completed from the previous day.

Not sure whether this is due to the "API being down announcement between 30th Oct -1st Nov" but this is pretty game breaking for people who have a daily routine they like to stick to, to make achievement points/gold + other currencies.

@Cuon Alpinus.7645 said:My dalies worked fine. Maybe there's a bug with specific map zones or the event itself since you both mention doing Tequatl

Tequatl event or the map zones aren't the issue though. That's just the only thing we have in common because we were in the same place when we first noticed being affected by this bug. The issue is the whole of our Dailies (Log in reward/Daily 10 AP/Daily Crafting/Gathering/Multiple map rewards VB/AB/TD/Karka Queen and Tequatl/Fractal rewards) haven't reset at all.

Unless of course you mean being on that specific IP (which we can't even tell we both were) for Tequatl at reset meant that the dailies resetting just did not happen for us which could be the case but I'd expect close to a 100 more players complaining about this in that case.

@Krytikal.1357 said:

@Cuon Alpinus.7645 said:My dalies worked fine. Maybe there's a bug with specific map zones or the event itself since you both mention doing Tequatl

Tequatl event or the map zones aren't the issue though. That's just the only thing we have in common because we were in the same place when we first noticed being affected by this bug. The issue is the whole of our Dailies (Log in reward/Daily 10 AP/Daily Crafting/Gathering/Multiple map rewards VB/AB/TD/Karka Queen and Tequatl/Fractal rewards) haven't reset at all.

Unless of course you mean being on that specific IP (which we can't even tell we both were) for Tequatl at reset meant that the dailies resetting just did not happen for us which could be the case but I'd expect close to a 100 more players complaining about this in that case.

Yeah, I was implying that the Teq instance was the trigger for the rest of the bugs

Same issue for me and a friend.We also encounted this and reacted to it after killing the "Reset Tequatl" (00:00 servertime).There was some comments related to the Dailies in the map chat, but we did not pay attention to it util after we realized that we did not get all boxes from the Tequatl Kill.We were probably all in the same sparkfly fen map, and the issue might very well be contained to just a single map instance.

This also happened to me today when i was logged in at midnight for Sunless. its been happening 3 times in the space of 2 weeks. usually i just pop to a different map and it corrects itself. today it didnt do that so I cant do-dailies for 10ap and 2g-craft ectoplasm refinement-season 3 dailies-use karmic + ley energy matter converter-use tier7 unrefined materials eaters-daily hero challenges in hot&pof

Archived