What game related statistics you would love to See?

Gailrin.1384

@Ulion.5476 said:Well their is a website for that https://gw2efficiency.com/account/statistics/values.summary.value. You can check your achievements for salvaged stats(agent of entrophy), /death and /age. The medium player dies twice an hour, has 100g and 500k karma.

Aye, already on there, but sadly it's not as specific as I would like with some of these statistics. Never wonder how many times you've fallen and died on a jumping puzzle, basic risen, or certain bosses?

@Danikat.8537 said:I like the falling damage one too (although I'm not sure I want to know mine!)

When I first got my glider, I kept forgetting they were disabled in story, way too many times out of habit I'd take a flying leap off some building only to fall to my death.

In PvP honestly I would love to see the other players statistics. And the team I'm going against to compare so I can know what I'm doing wrong. Sometimes when I get my butt handed in PvP I want to know how many times they did. And when sometimes in PvP when the team sucks I am on, I want to know how a person better on my team did so I can make myself better to make a better goal. Like in PvP it shows my stats. I would like to know everyone's games stats. And what maps I truly suck on. And what maps I truly am good at.

Archived