legendary weapons in general

czerwoni.9563

which legendary weapon would be optimal to have, mainly for the ability to change stats so easily. so which weapon has the highest rate in change in stats,

example dagger can be zerker, condi, etc depending on the build.or staff for ele would be zerker but for druid something else .

just trying to see what people think would be useful so that they don't have to craft all stats of ascended gear for their accounts. lol

i would make a poll but cant poll past 10 -.-

Legendary weapons aren't economical, at least, not when compared to Exotics or Ascended gear. Legendary weapons don't eject sigils on stat-swap, and different builds can potentially use different sigils (For example, condi Viper uses Bursting and Earth, and perhaps power Zerk uses Force and Air. You're essentially paying 10g every time you swap between Power and Condi). For this very reason, I don't treat my legendary any differently than I would a stat-locked Ascended weapon.

If you're looking for practical stat-swapping, you'd be better off looking into Aurora (ls3), Ad Infinitum (fractals) or Envoy Armour (raids).

If you like the skins, and won't regret the purchace later, then I might suggest going for a legendary weapon.

@Lahmia.2193 said:For the stat change? None, because you cannot freely switch sigils like you can with armour. So you'll be paying for new sigils each time you stat swap. Just get a second ascended weapon instead.

You can freely select stats sigils I don't mind buying once in a while and it's cheaper than making a bunch of ascended

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@Lahmia.2193 said:For the stat change? None, because you cannot freely switch sigils like you can with armour. So you'll be paying for new sigils each time you stat swap. Just get a second ascended weapon instead.

You can freely select stats sigils I don't mind buying once in a while and it's cheaper than making a bunch of ascended

Ascended weapon cost between 50 and 100 gold, legendary cost around 2000gold.

@Haishao.6851 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:

Ascended weapon cost between 50 and 100 gold, legendary cost around 2000gold.

I know but I also am hoping they implement the armor ability to the weapons

Archived