Rocket Boots Issue

Menzo.2185

I do not know if this is already an issue known to everyone, but I realized it about 2 days ago and thought I'd bring it here.I did some testing with a friend, among our engineers, and noticed that the Rocket Boots utility skill isn't working properly when I use it with the Gadgeteer trait.With Gadgeteer, the RANGE changes from 600 to 900 and ROCKET DISTANCE changes from 900 to 1200.However, when we use the same skill side by side, at same time, we landing in the same place. But he are using Gadgeteer and I don't.

If the distance of the jump is ROCKET DISTANCE there is an error. If not, there is also an error.Please Anet check this and correct if needed.

You go 300 distance further with the traited skill. From 900-1200. You do not land in the same place... you land 300 distance short if untraited. I honestly don't know what the 'range' the skill refers to, my best guess is that's the range in where you apply the blast combo finisher.

@Chaith.8256 said:

@danserafim.7051 said:No, I don't go. Test with a friend, side by side, and you will see.

You got me paranoid and i tested it. You go 300 more distance far. 300 is not that long, look closely. In combat it is very noticeable

haha, i had to test it as well lol, yea the ANIMATION the same however the distance is different for sure.

Archived