spellbreaker and power/condi against them

Vertep.2498

so I started pvp here around 3 months ago so had time to get some exp while playing mainly on power thief...as for today for me power thief its impossible to deal with spellbreaker, even with helping x v 1 again him, Im albo to kill bad warrior buut only in 1v1, with 2 or more against only me I have no chance even against not good players because skill frloor on warrior isnt that high

just today got to much angry on everything now and changed to condi thief and do you know what? condis is jsut fucked af with not to mention this on scourge or other classes to op with condi buildsas condi thief with also access for to much evade I have no any higher problem to kill even good spellbreaer with which I will die so fast on power thief, with 2-3 bad players Im able to kill solo their with my condis with evades while on power I would have problem with just survive

wile its very very hard to land single hit on warrior to deal to him damage on condi its no problem because you can still apply condis to him while on power he is immune and condi is dealing this damage over time (on better classes condi its just burst condi) while on power you are in very dark ass because you are unable to deal any damage to him while condis are killing him in time

so I see on of the most problems with spellbreaker...its almost godmode against power build....only condi builds are able to effective fighting with him with just 1v1next thing where we see how condis is much better than pure power ever for things like ths, broken or not

@coro.3176 said:Dunno. SB has so much resistance, you have to give up the point for even longer than a power build would. This means you're going to lose the game, as the SB gets to sit there and cap it for 30s to 1m while you wait to kill them once.

as I wrote....on condi thief I didnt have any bigger problems...when on power thief I need to go away as from fire those guys thne on condi thief Imyself going strigh into them and have no problem with killng them solo in face to face on point

While - in general - Warrior actually HAS the advantage over condi builds, I think condi Thief could actually be decent against it. A S/D condi daredevil Season 7 PTSD kicks in has pretty good boonstrip and I could see them having less of an issue with it than other condi builds. Also because the current "meta" build for SB runs Last Stand > Cleansing ire. If you can avoid getting hit by a revenge counter (which copies their condies onto you), I think CThief could be decent against it.

Archived