LFGuild (Talkative, friendly, to any content, except WvW).

OlsenSan.2987

Hello Fellas,

Olsen here.

I am looking for a guild with no Rep independant of level. After 2 months playing GW2, I rather not being attached to any guild at that point. I like being free to rep the one I feel more comfortable with and to be free to rep any other guild if I am running anything with them. I am talkative, helpful and friendly. Looking for other people interested in open world content, pve, dungeons, fractals, Raids, pvp.

I can say I am not a fan of pvp, but sometimes I join some pvp to have fun with people, to be a plus one in a team or to help in any guild mission. I am not experienced at it. I have to say in most MMO games I have played I really enjoyed doing pvp, specially because it was the best content on those games. In Guid Wars it is totally different. I do enjoy pve content and I get lost into it. The only thing I'd like the guild to have for now, would be guild missions, since I am interested in getting some ascended trinkets for alts. Not a big deal tho. If it is a new guild I dont mind joining anyway.

I look for guilds with nice and talkative people who have a good sense of humor and are helpful to each other. One of things I do like about GW2 is that it has the best community, with helpful and polite players. I use discord to listen people in some group content but I dont speak much, specially because english isn't my official language. I know I have a beautiful voice, but my strong accent makes my worlds hard to understand lol.

I think this is all for now ;) see you guys!

Hey Olsen, the Charter Vanguard might be the place for you and I welcome you to give it a try. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/696/pvx-hod-na-sea-charter-vanguard#latest We have discord, forums, a facebook page and a website http://cv.englishmist.com We're primarily PvE, although we have people doing WvW and PvP as and when. We're community based, international (so we have all kinds of people from all over the world online all through the day) and have been active since 2004. Most people who join tend to stay for years, or at least as long as they're playing GW, mainly because of the community.

i'm sure you have a lovely voice, i need to exploit it on some occasions though. jk.we're from around the world, but most are from North America, hence we're NA based.but we have officers in OCX/SEA time zones to cater to the rest of the non-NA guildies.

we never require or force people to rep because that's something of a personal choice. but the majority decided to rep for that very freedom, i believe.we do a bit of everything, but mostly pve stuff of course. since more loots in pve =pwe try to get everyone in spvp as well. and let them see what spvp is like without the salt.for anything else, we'll let you decide for your own good.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Hello,

[HERO] is recruiting for our newly formed PvX Guild. MAG NA sever. We're looking to recruit players to form a good community with, and like your post suggests, we do not maintain any rules or rep policies, naturally, we hope players gravitate towards representing us naturally, instead of being forced to do so. We want members that feel inclined to join discord on their own accord, and have a great time while playing the game together.

Being PvX, we cover all aspects of the game, from WvW, PvP, FoTM, Raids, PvE, to community events. If you're interested, or would like more information, send me a whisper or message. Thank you

• 10 months later...

Hi there,I am a returning player. Played guild wars one for years and bought gw2 when it came out. I got away from the game for a bit, but I’m back!I like the changes I’ve seen since returning and I’m looking for a guild.Yours sounds like a good fit for me. I’m looking to explore, learn about fractals and new elements in the game.How do I join?

• 1 month later...

Archived