druid build help for solo/roaming wvw

rikilamaru.5842

Here is a nice generic template to get you started. I havent included armor or weapones as you can pretty much use power or condi with this set up. Just have some vitality in your stats

I like either celestial greatsword-staff as it is one of the fastest builds to get around the map or maruarder longbow greatsword for its killing ability. If you feel like condi travelers/apothecary and axe-torch and some thing else works or vipers/celestial shortbow can be fun.

Start with the build below and have a think about how you want to pay and your will be fine.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQBNSoCtsY/KYyCctYZSwaCANgJA8PNp+UdicVgMXJiPN-jVAABAw+DiCwrA-w

@Eggyokeo.9705 said:Here is a nice generic template to get you started. I havent included armor or weapones as you can pretty much use power or condi with this set up. Just have some vitality in your stats

I like either celestial greatsword-staff as it is one of the fastest builds to get around the map or maruarder longbow greatsword for its killing ability. If you feel like condi travelers/apothecary and axe-torch and some thing else works or vipers/celestial shortbow can be fun.

Start with the build below and have a think about how you want to pay and your will be fine.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQBNSoCtsY/KYyCctYZSwaCANgJA8PNp+UdicVgMXJiPN-jVAABAw+DiCwrA-w

im looking for something with good damage and survability.

i followed this build at first it lear camp easily but i have hard time killing players.

Traps? what do you plan on getting out of them? not that grate especially no more then 1. spike trap has it uses and fire trap is great at flipping camps but I don't really like them. To use shortbow you need a mix of power and condi for it to work well that why i only use it with a mix for vipers and celestial. you wild be better using staff just as a movement weapon or sword/dagger

Dire and Trail blazers are more about fighting by attrition you need to keep pressure on you opponent constantly and set up for pet spike damage try using a cat or a bird with it also use the "refined toxins" wilderness survival trait when using bunker'ish stats to maintain pressure on your opponent as you need to keep position on them at all times other wise they may out heal your damage

@Eggyokeo.9705 said:Traps? what do you plan on getting out of them? not that grate especially no more then 1. spike trap has it uses and fire trap is great at flipping camps but I don't really like them. To use shortbow you need a mix of power and condi for it to work well that why i only use it with a mix for vipers and celestial. you wild be better using staff just as a movement weapon or sword/dagger

Dire and Trail blazers are more about fighting by attrition you need to keep pressure on you opponent constantly and set up for pet spike damage try using a cat or a bird with it also use the "refined toxins" wilderness survival trait when using bunker'ish stats to maintain pressure on your opponent as you need to keep position on them at all times other wise they may out heal your damage

so i got some help and made a power build, was able to kill solo spell breaker (finally!) and nuked a thief.my build so far http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNAQNAT3XjUqQ/KWwCOsAXLWyDMmDWBL4tEAuArN46afdwWyzmA-jlCBABAcFAUS5Xlq84muANUCSxDB4q9H4RdgFM/5iGBCBMaLA-w

Archived