Please fix Unrelenting Assault

Kanok.3027

So, maybe this isn't really an issue for some people, but sometimes when you're new on a map you haven't visited on a new toon, getting stuck behind terrain is not fun. Meaning we have to WP to somewhere far away. Case in point.

Was doing the Treasure Mushroom in Draconis Mons and the mob was up against a wall. Used the skill, got stuck behind the wall and can't get out normally except via waypoint, which I only have the starter one. I was exploring to get orchids and that happened. Screenshot to show I was behind the wall.

http://darkxlabs.com/gw141.jpg

So, anyway you guys can fix this to make it so that us Revenants don't get stuck like this anymore? Thanks for your time!

I can't find the source now, but I remember reading about these terrain bugs occuring alot with knockbacks/pulls etc, I'd assume they apply to the skills you've been mentioning aswell.

I think the official dev POV was that they are aware, but because of current map design or other technical aspects, it's a very difficult thing to fix entirely.

Wish I could find the actual post so it would feel less like random rambling.

Good to know, although this has become a bit of a problem on Rev more than any other that I can think of. Never had this issue with other classes. So far, 4 different times this has happened in the past few days. The screenshot above in Draconis Mons, in Fractals I got stuck inside the Thermal Core during the last bit of that fight and through the whole part against the Dredge boss, then against a Bandit Executioner out by Temvay in Kessex (literally got stuck inside one of the tree trunks) and again today, literally about 30 mins ago in the personal story against one of the dragon champs. Got stuck inside the cannon. Using it let me get out, somehow, but I was lucky with that one. Would have had to have died and then come back if that wasn't the case.

Just seems that if Rev uses Unrelenting Assault on a mob close to anything that can be glitched through, of which many times in the heat of the moment in a fight, it's hard to stop yourself from using a skill in your rotation, they seem to be SOL and either have to die to WP away. Just really, really annoying.

Archived