Southsun Cove area: Empty... Treasure Hunter collection stuck.

The area Southsun Cove is most of the time empty, with nobody doing the events of the area. This has an unexpected consequence: The merchants Southsun Economists are never active (they become active only after certain events completion). As they are the only way to obtain the item "Lionguard Assault Badge" (soulbound on acquire), the collection Treasure Hunter to get chest for home instance is stuck and cannot be completed.

Does anyone know if there are times during the day when this map is more populated, with a chance to get the events done?

@"Dreamy Lu.3865" said:

! The area Southsun Cove is most of the time empty, with nobody doing the events of the area. This has an unexpected consequence: The merchants Southsun Economists are never active (they become active only after certain events completion). As they are the only way to obtain the item "Lionguard Assault Badge" (soulbound on acquire), the collection Treasure Hunter to get chest for home instance is stuck and cannot be completed.!! Does anyone know if there are times during the day when this map is more populated, with a chance to get the events done?

Apart from trying to find assistance via LFG (if you've not tried in the past), if you ever see me online and not marked 'Away' (busy) then feel free to message me and I'll come and try to assist you in your efforts to complete the events. :)

Anyone else able to/interested in offering their time to also assist Dreamy if they should be accepting of the help?

Thanks a lot. Will do that. And yep, have tried via LFG. I have also tried to tag up as commander on a day there were players around, but nobody was interested.

Have added you as a friend. For info, I keep visiting the place sporadically several times a day. Should I have the luck to arrive at a time the merchants are active, I would return feedback that I no longer need the help. :)

The economists should appear every time the queen is up, since all four camps need to be up. It's also frequently active Fri/Sat/Sun during peak EU/US hours, since people do g-mish there. Plus, it doesn't take that many people to clear the camps: squad of five very skilled players or 15 less skilled, assuming folks split up (little harder to make happen with less than one group per economist spawn).

Archived