Looking for THE guild!

Wazzouf.2748

Hey guys, I'm looking for a guild that is not only social but also very interactive, I wanna get that GW1 vibe when I used to do Urgoz/UW/FoW and ToPK with a bunch of guild mates. I'd also like to get into sPvP/WvW a little bit more, push through T4 Fractals and most importantly, make new friends because my friend list is straight up dead right now XD !

More informations about me:In game: Tukeiii (Wazzouf.2748)

• All classes to 80
  • Current main: Mesmer (Chrono), still learning the class
  • IMPORTANT I cannot fit in a guild where most members have a thin skin
  • Doesn't stand in fire (Knows about "Dodging")
  • Good PvP experience from WoW, used to be 2k + in 2s and 3s
  • Good PvE experience from WoW, used to raid Heroic/Mythic
  • I'm a whale, I love buying stuff from the Gem store
  • I'm a web developper, so if you need a website, I might help you with that eventually wink
  • I have no problem getting into discord or whatever communication software you guys are using if needed.

If you think you are THE GUILD! Message me here or In-game!

hey, can i borrow you for one sec? need some help on the guild website. jk.ooh gw1 huh? i call yall "ancient" since i only play for about a year and something now. but we have a lot of mems have been playing since launch. so you'll sure get that vibe going if you know where to poke xd

we don't tolerate unpopular people @dead friend list. jk. but it's about time you need some fresh faces.chrono is fun. i'm still learning it too. more or less, i just lagged so much when i used to play on my macbook. lol. so never touched the class much until now.chrono is quite desirable in pve, so it's good to start learning about it.i don't wanna dodge cuz it messes up my character pretty hair.ooh so now i understand what a whale means xd ex-gf loved everything whale. lol.Discord is our main sext channel, mic is not required, however. only needed for some group contents.

don't wanna mislead anyone so it's best if they decide on their own =pwe'll just leave a link here. https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/716lb0/napvxchillax_guild_intense_pleasure_mmm_lfm/

Archived