Randulf.7614

I forget, is the option to buy pumpkins with candy corn in the Guild Hall an all year round option or just for Halloween? (I assume just Halloween given other festival ones aren't there)

If it's just for Halloween, can I add feedback to keep it there? It means I can decorate with candy corn I accumulate 'off season' and have decorations ready in time for the festival and not towards the end. I doubt we will be able to accumulate enough pumpkins anyway what with so many candy corn sinks already existing and I'm happy to help drain the TP outside of Halloween as I accumulate the gold to do so.

Same with snowflakes if possible

Thanks

Halloween, Wintersday, and New Years decorations should be purchasable all year. The trading post is overflowing with candy corn and snowflakes, and some people are at max magic find with nothing to spend lick on. Having these decorations purchasable all year not only alleviates these issues but also puts less pressure on scribes to sacrifice their enjoyment during the festivals to striving to meet whatever quota they’ve set to make the decorations they want.

Archived