Shards of Orr raid

Fenom.9457

Wondering if ppl think this'd be cool? That shaman's map shows the Shards of Orr dungeon from GW1 being just about in that tiny sliver of unexplored land between Southsun and the Grove. The lore supports a raid - a place people don't really go with super powerful souls wandering around. And the size is similar to Bastion of the Penitent, so I think it'd work as a one wing thing, detached from the main story the way raids were supposed to be anyway. And helps mapping OCD :p

• 2 weeks later...

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Loop.8106 said:I had enough of SoO in gw1. I do however welcome bone dragon staff back into the game

It could be a raid reward, though I suspect that'd upset a lot of people.Everything they do will upset someone. Tbh I'm kinda tired of orrian stuff, unless they give us something not dripping and gross. But also I wouldn't mind seeing an undead raid boss.

@Zlater.6789 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Loop.8106 said:I had enough of SoO in gw1. I do however welcome bone dragon staff back into the game

It could be a raid reward, though I suspect that'd upset a lot of people.Everything they do will upset someone. Tbh I'm kinda tired of orrian stuff, unless they give us something not dripping and gross. But also I wouldn't mind seeing an undead raid boss.

It's actually not on the Orr continent. In the original post I explained it lined up pretty closely with that little slice of land between the grove and southsun.

Archived