Shards of Orr raid — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Shards of Orr raid

Wondering if ppl think this'd be cool? That shaman's map shows the Shards of Orr dungeon from GW1 being just about in that tiny sliver of unexplored land between Southsun and the Grove. The lore supports a raid - a place people don't really go with super powerful souls wandering around. And the size is similar to Bastion of the Penitent, so I think it'd work as a one wing thing, detached from the main story the way raids were supposed to be anyway. And helps mapping OCD :p

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

Comments

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

Guess not? Anybody?

• Loop.8106Loop.8106 Member ✭✭✭

I had enough of SoO in gw1. I do however welcome bone dragon staff back into the game

Slam Jammed self proclaimed strongest core guardian on this side of the atlantic.

@Loop.8106 said:
    I had enough of SoO in gw1. I do however welcome bone dragon staff back into the game

It could be a raid reward, though I suspect that'd upset a lot of people.

• anything related to Orr, i say YES

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

• Zlater.6789Zlater.6789 Member ✭✭✭

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Loop.8106 said:

Everything they do will upset someone. Tbh I'm kinda tired of orrian stuff, unless they give us something not dripping and gross. But also I wouldn't mind seeing an undead raid boss.

@Zlater.6789 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Loop.8106 said:

Everything they do will upset someone. Tbh I'm kinda tired of orrian stuff, unless they give us something not dripping and gross. But also I wouldn't mind seeing an undead raid boss.

It's actually not on the Orr continent. In the original post I explained it lined up pretty closely with that little slice of land between the grove and southsun.

@Sublimatio.6981 said:
    anything related to Orr, i say YES

Not on the continent, but I guess it's related

• yes i know what shards of orr is.

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.