We're doing some work on the PvP and Activities backend servers later today, November 1, 2017. We will make an in-game announcement at the beginning and end of the maintenance period, which we anticipate will last about one hour. Here's what we have planned:
- We'll be disabling joining all SPvP arenas for about an hour.
- If you are in a match you won't be kicked out, but you'll need to wait until the maintenance is complete to start a new match.
- You will see in-game messaging about this and we'll also send an all-clear which will indicate the arenas are re-enabled.
Activities, such as Clock Tower, Southsun Survival, etc .
- If you attempt to join an activity during an approximately 10-minute span of the maintenance period, you will not be able to do so but will eventually see a "tournament timeout" message.
- If you're already in an activity when this 10-minute period begins, you will be able to stay in it. However, you'll be redirected out of the activity system at the end of that round.
- During an approximately 10-minute span of the maintenance period, you will see no matches in the PvP Game Browser.
- Once the brief time-out is over, the list will repopulate and you'll be free to jump into an arena.
- If you're in a match, you'll be redirected out of the arena system if the match completes during the maintenance period.
Communications Manager: ArenaNet
Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events;