Saucy Mesmer Dress [SUGGESTION] - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Saucy Mesmer Dress [SUGGESTION]

2>

Comments

• SlippyCheeze.5483SlippyCheeze.5483 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ardid.7203 said:
    How could epic hero pixel bare feet be hideous?

I agree, having gone mostly barefoot for decades, but I appreciate that some people have a deeply seated, if irrational, paranoia about them. (Often because they have the perception that they are uniquely and horrifically germ-ridden, a fear of which are played up in current media.)

• Ashabhi.1365Ashabhi.1365 Member ✭✭✭

I would throw money at the gem shop if they'd offer (as an outfit) the Marhan's Grotto 15K mesmer armor...
    File:Mesmer_Elite_Rogue_armor_f.jpg

• Alga.6498Alga.6498 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashabhi.1365 said:
    I would throw money at the gem shop if they'd offer (as an outfit) the Marhan's Grotto 15K mesmer armor...

Ah yes please! This was my favorite armor for my Proph Mesmer, SO hot and elegant, it screams Mesmer to me! 😍😍🤤

| Separatist | Nightmare Court | Inquest | White Mantle | Sunspears | Loyalists | Ascalon | Kryta | Ebonhawke | Elona | Istan | Kourna | Vabbi | Cantha | Luxon | Kurzick | 71 characters | "Rally to me, Ascalonians!" "Keep Ascalon in your heart." "May the Gods protect you." "Be blessed by the Six."

• aspirine.5839aspirine.5839 Member ✭✭✭

I need my GW1 mesmer look back. But perhaps it is a bit too sexy :)

• sorudo.9054sorudo.9054 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashabhi.1365 said:

i have the same with the elite kurzich armor
    https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Mesmer_Elite_Kurzick_armor_f.jpg

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭

I would be so down for this. There was also a beautiful hairstyle that was previewed for human females but it never came to be.
    I see this being a racial design, like someone said with the wedding outfit and I'd be 1000% okay as the wedding outfit is amazing.

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally kitten because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/

Shhh do t complain or we’ll end up with nothing but full body wraps

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:
    I don't get ANet's fixation/fetish with women's naked thighs. Many female armor sets look totally kitten because of this (in all three weights), also with bosoms and butt cheeks being almost completely exposed. And the exceptions to the rule are usually sloppily designed for female bodies. :/

Which would be a most welcome change on my end!

My GW2 content charts: (1) LWS 4, (2) PoF , (3) Personal story (pre-Claw Island/Orr) , (4) LWS 2 , (5) HoT, (6) Orr campaign , (7) LWS 3

• Fenom.9457Fenom.9457 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Fenom.9457 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Which would be a most welcome change on my end!

Nooo we need more revealing jumble of cloth

HARRY! DIDYA PUT YER NAME IN DA GOBLET OF FIYAH?!

• Caro.2730Caro.2730 Member ✭✭

Please, make it happen. <3

• dusanyu.4057dusanyu.4057 Member ✭✭✭

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:

I agree, having gone mostly barefoot for decades, but I appreciate that some people have a deeply seated, if irrational, paranoia about them. (Often because they have the perception that they are uniquely and horrifically germ-ridden, a fear of which are played up in current media.)

to be honest the issue is not with the feet but how a bare foot can be injured and blood born pathogens are a real thing and a big problem

• Turkeyspit.3965Turkeyspit.3965 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm the very process of trying to decide on a female Sylvari or Human for Mesmer. If the armor in the OPs post was available my vote would instantly jump to Human.

• @Arkantos.7460 said:
    i want sexy speedo for my chars

The way Anet works it out NPC's have the right to be sexy and you have the right to wear skirtpant and shut up. :p

• it's nice, i would probably not wear it on my chars but it should be out there available for others

"clang clang shriiiiek clang!" -Belinda Delaqua
    When I join your LFG

I had a dream about wearing this ingame tonight. Such a beautiful dream.

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

@Arkantos.7460 said:
    i want sexy speedo for my chars

The way Anet works it out NPC's have the right to be sexy and you have the right to wear BUTTCAPE and shut up. :p

Fix'd that fer ya. ;)

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• I want it so badly :c

I cannot play my mesmer until she gets this dress. xD Everything else seems unfitting now.

• @dusanyu.4057 said:

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Ardid.7203 said:

to be honest the issue is not with the feet but how a bare foot can be injured and blood born pathogens are a real thing and a big problem

Continuing to wander off topic, but I knew a guy many years ago (when we were both students - I haven't seen him in over 30 years) who had a wibbly-jibbly irrational anti-fetish about feet. To him, bare feet were the most disgusting part of the human body by so far that the differences between the other parts were basically irrelevant. And of course people who habitually go barefoot outside develop harder skin on the soles of the feet, reducing the incidence of injuries.

Back on topic, sort of. The clothing in the beginning of the thread is indeed gorgeous, although my own mesmers wear ... other things. One wears the Aurora set (light Temple armour) dyed various shades of medium purple, while the other wears ... this: https://i.imgur.com/R9nWDgB.jpg (sorry, it's a big picture because it's captured from a 4K screen's character-select page, and I've been too lazy to shrink it.)

@Biff.5312 said:
    Exercise your whimsy.

• -New Year
    -Old wish- We still want and need that Mesmer Dress <3
    Arenanet please make it happen , you've already gave us the chance to finally sit on chairs , so next on the list should be this mesmerizing gown.

Anet were lovely enough to give us Anise's outfit. I hope they will be lovely enough to give us this. <3

• Topic seems forgotten. Sad.

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.