Looking for a guild on EU

Jheo.3015

Hello, I am looking for a guild or players that play mostly during mornings (EU). Eversince I started gw2 I cannot seem to find a guild that do stuffs in the morning, stuffs like raid training, full guild fractals, fractal Cm training, anything... I understand most people do work and have school/uni, so most playerbase are active at night. I know this is a long-shot but I really am hoping here... I work nightshifts... and even on my day-off I cannot play at night because of husband duties.I am really interested on training for harder content or doing something with a guild other than world events because I am starting to get bored of pugging everything. I am at the point that I am looking for nice people to play group content with. If there is a guild out there that is not too conscious on meta builds or dps meters, generally or relatively nice... please invite me or msg or mail me in-game.

Hey there!

We do not have set Events in the Mornings, but we do have people which are online in the Mornings. we do have certain Events such as raid trainings on weekends, or wvw, maybe it is something for you. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/12558/eu-pvx-haven-of-the-wanderers-oath read through it and let me know in case you're interested anyway! doubt you'll find something convenient for morning hours, unless you go for an NA guild which is in a different time zone.. then Events might be in the Mornings for you. Good luck!

@katkota.7956 said:Hey there!

We do not have set Events in the Mornings, but we do have people which are online in the Mornings. we do have certain Events such as raid trainings on weekends, or wvw, maybe it is something for you. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/12558/eu-pvx-haven-of-the-wanderers-oath read through it and let me know in case you're interested anyway! doubt you'll find something convenient for morning hours, unless you go for an NA guild which is in a different time zone.. then Events might be in the Mornings for you. Good luck!

Yeah, the thing is... I cannot play freely on weekends because that is mostly " family time" especially afternoon to evenings... but thank you for the proposal.I guess, I just have to suck it up that I´ll probably not gonna be able to set foot on any CM or raid. Thanks again.

Yea it is very unfortunate, I see it myself when I am home on certain Mornings or starting to work later, and when I look for raids on LFG at that point, it just aint possible.

I think the only chance you have is looking for a NA raiding/CM focused guild, because the time difference might be exactly suitable for you!

Archived