Useful item that you won't sell to vendor [Suggestion]

Shirlias.8104

I was wondering, why many items have a price?Gift of Exploration, gift of valor, Ascended equipment, etc...... wouldn't be better without any price like i don't know, trophies?

Sometimes while im selling stuff to the vendor ( runes ) they are there, ready to be sold.I know i could pay attention, which currently i do, but the question remains...

... why do these items have a price? Who would sell for 2 silver coins?

ps: some exotic items, like the ones you get from completing LS3, have a 2.5g value... and something like that could be worth it ( but not a legendary or ascended item ).

TLDR: make all Ascended and Legendary equipment/materials unable with no sell price.

The day I found that my Gift of Exploration, and Gift of Battle had a silver cost was a happy day. And the Chef in LA happily bought both of me for a few silvers. Finally 2 more empty spots in my Bank.

I honestly wish EVERY item in the game had a copper cost or something, especially all the account bound materials.... Thing is that you'll never know who uses what items, I'll never make a legendary item because of all the annoying grind, so I'm happy that those items came with a copper cost, so I could dump them to a vendor instead of having to just delete it.

@joneirikb.7506 said:The day I found that my Gift of Exploration, and Gift of Battle had a silver cost was a happy day. And the Chef in LA happily bought both of me for a few silvers. Finally 2 more empty spots in my Bank.

I honestly wish EVERY item in the game had a copper cost or something, especially all the account bound materials.... Thing is that you'll never know who uses what items, I'll never make a legendary item because of all the annoying grind, so I'm happy that those items came with a copper cost, so I could dump them to a vendor instead of having to just delete it.

You know you could have sold the Gift to people wanting to make a Legendary for ~600g (yes you'd have to do the account bound stuff, but that's apart of the buy).

Archived