If in game marriage is introduced, do u have anybody in mind?

Samnang.1879

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Samnang.1879 said:

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:Uh dude, you forgot probably the most likely option - "My SO doesn't play video-games" ;)

Then are they really your SO? ;)jk

You jest, but I've played games with married friends who get into ridiculous arguments that transfer over to RL. For example, the jungler in League supporting me in my lane which leads to his wife's champion's death. That argument lasted a while. There is something to be said for having things you do together, and then also things you do not!

even tho this will never ever happen but if they ever do this I will just use my other account so I can get what ever if any benefits for and from it. this way I do not have to share with another person . besides I am not into marriage at all others can do that if they like but I like the free wild and open of any thing far more than being tied down to just one. could never see that just too boring and dull . more the better is always best if done right .

@Offair.2563 said:No option to marry mike o brien? kitten wasted opportunity.

Does Mr. O'Brien even play GW2? Or is he the one who claimed SMC the other week? XD

@CharterforGw.3149 said:It really depends on what you could get out of it, if you marry do you get achievement points, is there also a way to get a divorce, does this also give achievement points?

If you divorce, you have to pay legal fees to Anet, and give up half of your belongings to your spouse.

@Samnang.1879 said:

@CharterforGw.3149 said:It really depends on what you could get out of it, if you marry do you get achievement points, is there also a way to get a divorce, does this also give achievement points?

If you divorce, you have to pay legal fees to Anet, and give up half of your belongings to your spouse.

better start gathering junk from mobs then, until half of my belongings exists out of junk items.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:If it has benefits, everyone will marry, it will be meaningless.If it has no benefits its just roleplay and you can already do that.Sounds like wasted resources to me

Basically this. I won't boycott the game, but this is the only anti-marriage option :p

Archived