What is your oldest listing on the trading post?

Sometimes you post something at the trading post which just doesn't get sold. Maybe you are asking too much for it, maybe there is just no demand or maybe you asked a competitive price for the time you posted but then the market changed. I never bothered to unlist because I already payed listing fees and I have all the time in the world. This made a few if my items permanent residents of the TP. Most of them were competitively priced for the time being but were left in the dust by market changes.

The only exception are the ugly wool socks for which I expected to get some more gold after wintersday. I was wrong.WTS Ugly socks. Anyone?!! ;)

pYbYRGF.jpg

I can't stand to see things on the TP, so if it doesn't sell in a week, I pull it down and relist it. I used to leave mats that sold for like 11 copper with no buy orders forever, but now I just start vendoring mats like that. I know I lose money when it happens (which I try to keep to a minimum by selling far closer to buy orders, or just selling to the highest bidder), but I just can't stand seeing things get old out there. :(

Archived