What would you say you do here?

HazyDaisy.4107

@Choppy.4183 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:Where are all these other Solo Artists? I haven't ran unto a solo player player in ages... Not even thieves are running alone anymore.

Ahem.... also, remember that I'm on your special target list the next time we matchup.

I doubt we'll even met on this links, unless DB suffer a unfortunate end and drop all the way to T4... CD is too heavy to carry.

I am used to join certain guild squads and do PPK with them. That's my main activity there. But once in awhile, I also join smaller squads for capturing. I command in PvE but could in no way command in WvW. I am too bad! LOL As for roaming solo, same problem: I can hardly survive solo in a fight. So I better avoid that. So, all in all, if I am asked to do something - apart from commanding and soloing - I do. :)

I play a support druid.I join zergs when they need boons/heals on big pushes, or if they are against another blob.

Once they are stable and doing janitor work on towers, I find a roamer and become their pocket healer.I'll stick to one that seems to be getting camps and picking off stragglers from respawning blobs.

I watch map/team chat to make sure I know where to be and how to help.

I'm surprised solo is higher than havoc and both are higher than zerg as well.

The capital L in people is screwing with my ocd, but I don't know what fixing it will do to the results thus far.

I would've added a posting polls option, but afker probably covers that, and I forgot duelers as well, so my apologies to forum warriors and other none of the aboves.

Archived