Resistance

Svarty.8019

@Svarty.8019 said:I decided to play WvW for the first time in a while tonight. A couple of times I encountered Spellbreakers who had a REALLY long Resistance buff. I wonder what is my condition build supposed to do against this, since trying to wait it out got me killed?

Depends on your condition build. If you're bursty, and especially if you have corruption (or a lesser boon strip), then you'll be fine. If you're more about grinding people down with low level application, if you need to be in melee range and can't help popping FC, you're pretty much hard countered because the SB is going to take none of your damage while you're going to eat all your own condis.

kite kite with your fancy mobility skills untill resistance is over, it usually takes about 11 seconds, but if the warrior is not having any of your condition spamming bullshit, then he will have an extra 6 seconds with the new spell breaker utility, and if the spell breaker really does not want condis to be spammed onto him, then he will say "enough of this condi spam cancer", then he will trait FC to give 2 seconds of resistance. With this being said, you can make a build to remove boons and remove them from warrior, almost every single class has the ability to remove boons.

@Svarty.8019 said:I decided to play WvW for the first time in a while tonight. A couple of times I encountered Spellbreakers who had a REALLY long Resistance buff. I wonder what is my condition build supposed to do against this, since trying to wait it out got me killed?

What is your condition build? I think most meta-ish condition builds have access to boon strip/corruption.

Archived