Upgrade Your Servers Please

Waffler.1257

In order to upgrade their servers they need moneyIn order to get money they need players to spendIn order to spend they need to make a good game and keep ALL game modes up to date and fresh.

Therein lies the problem, the game isnt all that good, they have neglected WvW since launch, players have left, they release not one but two DLCs calling them expansions which players have completed the storyline for within a week!

The game still runs on DirectX 9 for goodness sake! The only ones who use that are indie devs and low budget publishers!

@DevilishLyx.2340 said:

Therein lies the problem, the game isnt all that good, they have neglected WvW since launch, players have left, they release not one but two DLCs calling them expansions which players have completed the storyline for within a week!

The game still runs on DirectX 9 for goodness sake! The only ones who use that are indie devs and low budget publishers!

Pretty much this. Yes this is pretty much my views as well.

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:

@dolcolax.1268 said:i wish they do a ff xiv like overhaul

You mean like Eve Online has done 3 times, and ESO has done 2 times now. Yeah but then again to them, it's only WvW and PvP modes that's suffering so meh. Then they wonder why people are not playing GW2 as much anymore.

The game seems pretty populated to me..

Also I've recently seen a better connection with zero skill lag in WvW on EU

@DevilishLyx.2340 said:In order to upgrade their servers they need moneyIn order to get money they need players to spendIn order to spend they need to make a good game and keep ALL game modes up to date and fresh.

well said indeed...don't forget neglecting pvp as well.

Archived