The Santa Charr Thread Season Two

Evga.2471

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Season Two of The Santa Charr Thread.

This is your host Evga.2471 the creator of Santa Charr (That looks like a reindeer). Thank you ArenaNet for making this possible.If this is your first time taking part of The Santa Charr Thread please enjoy your stay and read what is below.PLEASE READ the Bulletin points as there is important information.

To start things off I want to give a shout out to the following people for last year's amazing comments:Hamfast, RupertAndi, Zaree Nilerabanwen, and Illconceived Was Na.

Can't forget a special shout out to:Galie Gray for taking care of a small hiccup that happened last year. Thank you.

Aslo a shout out to everyone else that took part in last years thread.

Well Santa Charr is making another list and checking it twice. For those that are Naughty or Nice. So be on your good behavior while visiting this thread. If not you might just end up with scrap from your lovely Skritt and Dredge in your stockings and presents from Santa Charr. Disclaimer: No Skritt or Dredge were harmed in the making of this thread or getting there scrap.

Rules• Please be kind to your fellow Guild Wars 2 players.• Please keep the thread friendly and follow the Guild Wars 2 forum rules.

• So you might be wondering how do I take part in this thread:It's Simple just leave a Naughty or Nice comment below andyou'll receive a present from Santa Charr during Wintersday.

• Is the same thing going to happen like last year?Yes, the same thing will happen. Since what you, the people, voted on.Which was Have Santa Charr send in game items (no gems store items).

• I took part in last years thread can I take part this years thread?YES you can take part in this years thread and ever following year.

• Who can take part in this thread?Anyone that plays Guild Wars 2 including ArenaNet staff.

• Will Santa Charr be available to take pictures like last year?Yes, Santa Charr will be available for, single and group photos Just send a messagevia Skritt Elf messenger (in game mail or forums) to make arrangements.Disclaimer: No Skritt were harmed for Santa Charr's Skritt Elf's.

• I ask Santa Charr did you send me mail? He said yes, but I didn't get anything?Please make sure your in game mail is not full.

• Will everyone get the same gifts?It will vary on one item but everyone will get the same amount of gifts.

• Will Santa Charr return next year?Yes, Santa Charr will return next year for another wonderfulHoliday season.

• When is the cut off date for this Thread? Is there one?Yes, there is a cut off date for this thread. The cut off date is not until December 3rd.That gives everyone 31 days to comment on this thread. That's longer than last year.

A little History on Santa Charr:Last year or the year before that Evga.2471 decided to make his Charr look like a reindeer with the Stage Helm. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stag_Helm_Skin Since then he kept messing with the color scheme until he had it just right. Then one day going about in Lions Arch someone gave Evga.2471 the idea of Santa Charr since then it stuck. That brings us to last year when Evga.2471 got the idea to do something for the Guild Wars 2 community. So he made a thread last year in November Originally called "Santa Charr Thread". Then a little mishap happened on the Guild Wars 2 Forums and got relabeled as "The Santa Charr Thread". In that thread Santa Charr said leave a comment that is Naughty or Nice and you'll get put on the Naughty or Nice List. Everyone that commented on that thread got something from Santa Charr. Evga.2471 knows some of those people did not get anything form Santa Charr do to the mishap but he digresses. Anyway later on in that thread, Evga.2471 decided to let people get there picture taken with Santa Charr. That didn't go as well as people leaving a comment on the thread. Over all the whole thing went very well and it was a lot of fun and hard work to get everyone there gifts form Santa Charr on time.

Evga.2471 has some words he'll like to say. Take it away Evga.2471,Thank you announcer guy.Hi everyone. I hope you all will have a Great Holiday season and be safe out there were ever you go. I hope you'll all have fun this year with Santa Charr.Just to let everyone know I'll be very busy working the whole month of December. I will have very little time to play Guild Wars 2. What do you do for a profession you ask? I'm a professional driver (Truck driver, AKA 18 wheeler). I'm on a dedicated account and I'm home almost every day but that's to do a ten hour break then it's right back to work. With the Holiday season coming about I will not be home most days. With that being said most of you will have to wait to receive presents but I promise you, you'll get presents. I hope you all enjoy your holiday season and I'll see you all next year for the Santa Charr Thread.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this thread and comment. Thanks again from Evga.2471, Also Know As (AKA) Krosan Beast, AKA Santa Charr.

P.S. I will know who will get presents because I'll write down every name and check it off one by one.Disclaimer: This is to cover myself in giving presents out. Please do not get offended by this. Also no announcer guy's were harmed in the making of this thread.

Santa Charr - the only good Charr!

Actually, I have been pretty good all year, I haven,t killed one Charr at all! That counts as nice...right..?

Seriously though, lovely gesture as it was and continues to be, dont burn yourself out on it with RL commitments on top. Prob worth hiring some grawl-elves to help you!

When I was ten I would create Lego crippling traps in the living room to down Santa Claus. I would be hiding behind my mother's rocking chair, and when the battle was initiated I would attack with plastic lightsabers.That is also the story of how I learned the truth about Santa Claus. Mom was very, very unhappy.

I also burn Skritt alive on a near-daily basis.

You should add a picture of Santa Charr to this thread! :)

This is the first time I heard of Santa Charr, I always was under the impression charrs are evil creatures trying to provoke climate change with all their oil driven machinery but Santa Charr sounds nice, do I leave you apples instead of cookies and milk or what does Santa Charr like? :)

@Chorne.8195 said:I also burn Skritt alive on a near-daily basis.

Oh that is naughty of you. I hope I miss read that.

@TwilightSoul.9048 said:You should add a picture of Santa Charr to this thread! :)

This is the first time I heard of Santa Charr, I always was under the impression charrs are evil creatures trying to provoke climate change with all their oil driven machinery but Santa Charr sounds nice, do I leave you apples instead of cookies and milk or what does Santa Charr like? :)

Here is an old picture from the old forum that is still up.https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/232983/gw495.jpg

Beer, Meat, or Meat roasted with vegetables. Something along those lines.

Santa Charr's not real they say. He doesn't exist they say. He's just a made up story to keep the children happy they say! WELL I SAW HIM! I REALLY SAW HIM! HE DOES EXIST! I mean, he wasn't handing out presents and cheer or anything, just standing around the Lion's Arch bank soliciting for some forum. But hey, he was there, existing! Antlers and everything!

Merry Charrmas everyone!

Deck the hall with boughs of holly,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!It's Wintersday, so let's be jolly,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Tap the cider and drain the barrel,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!A welcome rest from worldwide peril,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!

Good karma comes from sharing fortunes,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Wrap some gifts for all the orphans.Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Follow me in merry measure,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!I've tagged up to find some treasure,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!

Snowball fights and candy canes,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Light counterparts to meta lanes.Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Ring the bells to join the choir,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Take your jump skills ever higher,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!

Fast away the old year passes,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Hail the new, ye lads and lasses!Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!All of Tyria comes together,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!Heedless of the wind and weather,Fa, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la!

Safe roads and warm drinks this winter, Evga.

@Robotsynonymous.7238 said:Merry Charrmas everyone!I know some others said that last year and I might have to start using that. Thank you.

@Phintastix.8290 said:Dear Santa Charr,

Please stop watching me when I sleep. It's creepy.Thanks.

For some reason my little helper is a creepy thing... I'm going to have to ask him to stop watching people sleep. I'm mean he does have black eye's and sharp teeth to boot.

@Robotsynonymous.7238@TyStatic.8234Indeed Santa Charr is real, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

@Blutengel.7089 said:I have been really good this year. Got a guild hall and have spent all my money on it instead of me. =)

This is a great thread and I am glad you are doing it again this year.You got a Guild Hall congrats. Well lets just hope you've been extra good this year.

You know I totally forgot to say Thank You everyone for commenting on my thread. Plus it looks like I'm not go to get as many as I did last year but I won't know until the cut off date for this thread.

I've been very nice this year. I finally stopped trying to ride the centaurs after going to the desert. Raptors are much easier to control. But I don't like the scales. So scratchy. Or the teeth. Ouch.Might pay a visit to Shaemoor for old times' sake. But I'll continue being nice, I promise. Just visiting old neighbors for the holidays...

Archived