What's left to do in Halloween?

So i got the Lunatic Acolyte armor by doing the achievements (minus the clocktower cause seriously, "kitten" whoever came up with that lol - i crafted the boots), i did some lab farm and got the candy node, i got the cute cat mini from one of the bags, now i'm doing lab farms to upgrade that candy node, and as an added bonus, The Chosen, a precursor for the Flameseeker Prophecies dropped today in the Labyrinth. So there's that. :smile:

I'm not interested in the outfit much, or any other minis that you can get with corn.

Is there anything else to go for this Halloween before it ends in a a few days?

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Don't i need black lion tickets for haloween weapons?

Every fifth time you complete a set of three halloween dailies you will get a haunted weapon chest.

Oh... I didn't know that. Well it's kida too late for that now. :tongue:I can probably do the mad king backpack achievement.

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:Don't i need black lion tickets for haloween weapons?

Every fifth time you complete a set of three halloween dailies you will get a haunted weapon chest.

Oh... I didn't know that. Well it's kida too late for that now. :tongue:I can probably do the mad king backpack achievement.

Today is the 3rd, its early enough in the day to do yesterday's halloween dailies. This means that you can get one of the halloween haunted weapons by doing the dailies.

2nd3rd4th5th6th

@Veprovina.4876 said:Oh. I thought i need to do 3 dailies for 1 weapon or something.What's the achievement called? I didn't see that in the achievements tab.

Each day you need to do three halloween dailies. You need to do this on five days. Its listed under dailies > halloween dailies. Im not in game right now so i cant be more specific, but you should be able to find it there.

I found the weapons achievement. I'll do the halloween fright as much as i can so i hope i get at least one or something. :smile:I also got all 3 backpacks. I thought they would be harder to get so i didn't bother, but after looking at a guide i saw that i already had most of the prerequisites done already so i did those too. :smile:

Well, nothing to do now but do lab farm and get the upgraded node.

Thanks for the answers!

My big goal was getting the invis-o-book back piece for my Mesmer (oh shoot, THAT is what I forgot to do today! I need to add what I like to do with her each day to my Wunderlist), which involved getting all that armor (also crafted the boots, while not terrible at some jump puzzles, I'm not good at 'puzzles under pressure'). After that, I just do dailies to do 'Fright' so every 5 days I complete 'Eve' to get a goody. I managed to get all the 'Shadow'-chieves done, and 'Lunatic' (except, of course, the clock tower).

I didn't do any heavy 'farming for the sake of farming'. I get burned out on things like that.

@starlinvf.1358 said:Eat 1000 pieces of candy corn in front of droobert,

Now that's just cruel. xD :sweat_smile:

@notebene.3190 said:My big goal was getting the invis-o-book back piece for my Mesmer (oh shoot, THAT is what I forgot to do today! I need to add what I like to do with her each day to my Wunderlist), which involved getting all that armor (also crafted the boots, while not terrible at some jump puzzles, I'm not good at 'puzzles under pressure'). After that, I just do dailies to do 'Fright' so every 5 days I complete 'Eve' to get a goody. I managed to get all the 'Shadow'-chieves done, and 'Lunatic' (except, of course, the clock tower).

I didn't do any heavy 'farming for the sake of farming'. I get burned out on things like that.

There's an invisible book backpack too? I got the green one, the burning one, and the "burning stars or whatever" blue one. There's more?

@Veprovina.4876 said:

@notebene.3190 said:My big goal was getting the invis-o-book back piece for my Mesmer (oh shoot, THAT is what I forgot to do today! I need to add what I like to do with her each day to my Wunderlist), which involved getting all that armor (also crafted the boots, while not terrible at some jump puzzles, I'm not good at 'puzzles under pressure'). After that, I just do dailies to do 'Fright' so every 5 days I complete 'Eve' to get a goody. I managed to get all the 'Shadow'-chieves done, and 'Lunatic' (except, of course, the clock tower).

There's an invisible book backpack too? I got the green one, the burning one, and the "burning stars or whatever" blue one. There's more?

The last one requires you to unlock all 18 lunatic armor pieces. If you really want it, it's not going to be cheap. I really like the one with black flame, so that's as far as I went with those skins. Honestly after LS3 I'm pretty burned out on backpack skins and usually have mine set to invisible.

@Etterwyn.5263 said:

@Veprovina.4876 said:

The last one requires you to unlock all 18 lunatic armor pieces. If you really want it, it's not going to be cheap. I really like the one with black flame, so that's as far as I went with those skins. Honestly after LS3 I'm pretty burned out on backpack skins and usually have mine set to invisible.

Ah, then i'll pass on that one, i don't want to craft the rest of the armors.

Archived