Warband

Akiouno.7981

Hello

Playing the Renegade was actually very enjoyable.Something different for a power player.But the more i play it, the more i got in to thoughts.In the last days i started to think, what changed could be make, to give you the feeling to be in charge of a warband.I apologize for the spelling mistakes.

Mechanics

Kalla's Fervor will be changed to Spirit of Rebellion or just Rebellion. I need a better name.30 Ferocity, 2% Condition Duration per stack, up to 5Well, i need to keep it balanced with the later traits.

Citadel OrdersI tried to make the Citadel Orders more dependent on Kalla's Fervor.A small part from wanted to reduce the cost of the Orders, be using the Fervor as fuel, but that would make it just a bit more complicated.

Heroic CommandReduced Casttime to 0.25sReduced Energy cost to 10More fluid, easier to use.

Citadel BombardmentCreates now a Smoke field for 2s, at the end of the skill, when maximum charges of Rebellion are reached.Duration: 2sRadius: 180Combo Field: SmokeAccess to some stealth and blinds.

Orders from AboveStun break on use, when maximum charges of Rebellion are reached.Only place where I could think, without making it more complicated with the utilities.

WeaponsI tried to make the weapons more fluid.

Short bowEvery shot is piercing now. A soldier should be able to shot harder, but slower after all.When i think of the short bow then i image it more as a control tool, instead of jump and teleport.

ShattershotDamage: 1832 Bleeding for 2sMore damage on a smaller time window.

Bloodbane PathDamage (4x): 5581 Crippled for 2s3 Bleeding for 4sThe cripple increase the more control aspect of the bow.

SevenshotDamage (7x): 7987 Torment for 4sReduced cast time to 0.5sIncreased speed of the arrows to 150%Makes it Easier to hit your intended target.

SpiritcrushDamage (4x): 5884 Burning for 2s4 Slow for 1sSolid no change needed.

ScorchrazorDamage: 1102 Burning for 2sKnockdown: 2sSolid no change needed.

Off hand sword

Grasping ShadowDamage: 5871 Fury for 8s1 Chilled for for 3sPull:750Attack Range: 300Shadowstep Range: 750Reduced casting time to 0.25sEasier to use, allows for a quick disengaged option and can be used as a setup for Scorchrazor, if your target has a breakbar or stability.

Off hand axe

Frigid BlitzPass-Through Damage: 55Final Damage: 5501 Chilled for 2s1 Slow for 2sReduced casting time to 0.25sDecreased casting time allows you to get behind your target faster, so it's a dodge without evade.

The Razor Warband

Well for me the biggest problem of the renegade are your Warband members, they are more useless than turrets.So to make them more useful, they are now permanent as long as you're are in combat and they retreat after 3s if you are outside combat.They all act now like Ventari's tablet, except the Heal and the Elite, but with life points and still effected be CC.Every time your Warband is summed up or moved to a new position refresh their buff, they do 50 points of damage with a chance based on your Critical Chance to crit, up to 5 enemy targets around them.The Warband can be affected by Aegis, Protection, Quickness, Regeneration, Resistance, Retaliation, Stability, Stealth or Swiftness and all Conditions.Quickness decreased the interval time of there attacks.When a Warband member is defeated, it will go to a 10s cooldown. Except for Era Breakrazor, she will go for 30s and Ofela Soulcleave for 15s.

Healing

Breakrazor's BastionDamage: 50Pulsing Area Heal: 1476Initial Self Heal: 4,529Breakrazor's Bastion for 4s:-50% Incoming Condition DamageReduced casting time to 0.5sPulsing 1 Stability for itself for 4sInitial 1 Stability for itself for 4sNumber of Allied Targets: 5Duration: 10sInterval: 3sRadius: 360Range: 900Pretty much the same, just some needed stability for her and just a bit more healing.Depending how strong the traits are, the pulsing heal effect would be needed to be toned down.

Utility

Razorclaw's RageDamage: 50Razorclaw's Rage for 4s: Your next 2 attacks inflict bleeding.2 Bleeding for 2s: 88 DamageNumber of Allied Targets: 5Interval: 3sRadius: 360Tether Distance: 1,200Range: 900Reduced casting time to 0.5sReduced Energy cost to 10

Jas take PositionDamage: 50Razorclaw's Rage for 4s: Your next 2 attacks inflict bleeding.2 Bleeding for 2s: 88 DamageNumber of Targets: 5Radius: 360Range: 900Initial Swiftness for itself for 5sBreaks stun of the Warband memberCasting Time 0.25sRecharge Time 5sEnergy cost: 10

Darkrazor's DaringDamage: 50Darkrazor's Daring for 4s: Your attacks daze.1 Daze for 0.25sNumber of Allied Targets: 5Interval: 3sRadius: 180Tether Distance: 1,200Range: 900Reduced casting time to 0.5sReduced Energy cost to 10

Kus take PositionDamage: 50Darkrazor's Daring for 4s: Your attack daze.1 Daze for 0.25sNumber of Targets: 5Radius: 180Range: 900Initial Swiftness for itself for 5sBreaks stun of the Warband memberCasting Time 0.25sRecharge Time 5sEnergy cost: 10

Icerazor's IreDamage: 50Icerazor's Ire for 4s: Your attacks cause vulnerability and crippled.2 Vulnerability for 3s1 Crippled for 0.25sNumber of Allied Targets: 5Interval: 3sRadius: 360Tether Distance: 1,200Range: 900Reduced casting time to 0.5sReduced Energy cost to 10

Visk take PositionDamage: 50Icerazor's Ire for 4s: Your attacks cause vulnerability and crippled.2 Vulnerability for 3s1 Crippled for 0.25sNumber of Targets: 5Radius: 360Range: 900Initial Swiftness for itself for 5sBreaks stun of the Warband memberCasting Time 0.25sRecharge Time 5sEnergy cost: 10

Elite

Soulcleave's SummitDamage: 50Soulcleave's Summit for 4s: Your next 4 strikes deal additional damage and restore your health.Life Siphon Damage: 325Life Siphon Heal: 386Pulsing 1 Stability for itself for 4sInitial 1 Stability for itself for 4sNumber of Allied Targets: 5Interval: 3sRadius: 360Tether Distance: 1,200Range: 900Initial Energy cost: 10Upkeep: -8 energy per sec

Dismiss Lieutenant SoulcleaveIt works now similiar to the other utilies with there 3s interval.

Traits

Major AdeptSmaller Changes, just a bit more support for the warband.

Ashen DemeanorDisabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.1 Rebellion for 8s1 Vulnerability for 6s1 Crippled for 3sRemoves inhibiting conditions on your warband.3s of Cooldown

Blood FuryFury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.1 Rebellion for 8sBleeding Duration Increase: 25%1 Stability for 6s on your warband, when you gain fury.3s of Cooldown

Wrought-Iron WillEvading an attack inspires you with Rebellion and grants boons to nearby allies.1 Rebellion for 8s1 Retaliation for 2s1 Regen for 2sNumber of Allied Targets: 5Radius: 240The length of boons is double on affected warband members.

Minor Master

Endless EnmityCritical hits have a chance to cause bleeding.Chance on Critical Hit: 33%1 Bleeding for 4sMore bleed for every hit, including the warband.

Minor GrandmasterI tried to make all 3 more viable.

Sudden Reversal is changed to Hit and Run, it would need a better name.Gain 1 Swiftness for 6s and removes 1 inhibiting condition every 6s after using a hard Control effect or Stun break skill.The old effect was to situational. The new effect works now hand to hand with Ashen Demeanor.

HeartpiercerBleeding you inflict deals more damage. Gain fury when you critically strike a foe below the health threshold.Damage Increase: 25%Health Threshold: 50%1 Fury for 6s8s of CooldownI just took the old effect from Endless Enmity and put it here. A replacement for the piercing was needed.

All for OneUsing Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.1 Protection for 1sThe Duration of Protection is increased to 3s for the warband members.Number of Allied Targets: 5Radius: 360Well, i needed to balance it, after making the warband permament and moveable, at least the longer duration of protection makes them a bit harder to kill.

Minor Grandmaster

Brutal MomentumStriking a foe with bleeding increases your critical hit chance.Critical Chance per Stack: 2.5%, up to a treshold of 10 bleeding for 25% Critical Chance.Gain 1 Vigor for 6s every 8s, when you hit a target with at least 8 Bleeding.I reduced the Critical Chance,and make it less depend of your endurance.

Major GrandmasterI tried to make them more impactful.

VindicationGaining Rebellion grants you might. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles of a more flammable typ into Tyria for every stack of Rebellion affecting you.1 Might for 3sIncreased Missiles per Rebellion: 12 Burning for 2s per missileCreates now a Fire field for 4s, at the end of the skill, when maximum charges of Rebellion are reached.Duration: 4sRadius: 180Combo Field: FireThe idea here's, that you need to choice between more burst damage or defensive utility from the smoke.

Lasting Legacy10 New Maximum Stacks: 300 Ferocity, 20% Condition DurationDuration Increase: 50%Heroic Command: 1 Quickness for 4s for your Warband, when maximum Rebellion are reachedBecause your warband's interval time is effect by Quickness, it should give you a bit more burst on your utilities, heal and elite.

Righteous RebelWhile you have maximum stacks of Rebellion, receive reduced damage from conditions and range attacks. Your Warband receives the defensive effects, but stronger.Orders from Above lasts longer and affects a larger area.For the player:Condition Damage Reduced: 25%Damage Reduced: 10%Range Threshold: 360For the warband:Condition Damage Reduced: 50%Damage Reduced: 20%Range Threshold: 360Duration Increase: 50%Radius Increase: 120Stacks with other reducing effects.I think it's still the weakest of the 3 choices.Stealth for 3s on a Legendary Renegade ability for the warband member. Would make it sort of more reliable to move them around and summoning.Or when you use a Citadel Order they will get healed for 2% of there life per energy used.

Thanks for reading

Archived