Dailies not awarding Achievement Points

I've only noticed this in the past few days although I think the problem has been going on longer than that. I have not been receiving any AP for completing my dailies. One of my guild mates has noticed the same thing. The only reason I do the dailies is for the AP. Can someone look into this, please? Thank you!

Unfortunately, the game doesn't warn you that there is a cap nor that you've reached it. The only way to tell how much AP you have from "Dailies" and "Monthlies" is to open up the achievement tab and mouse over the ANet/AP icon in the upper left; it will show you the break down. (If you have some of the old monthlies, you'll even have to manually add them together to see if you're at 15k.)

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Minkey.2071 said:My mistake, missed the 'adding dailies and monthlies'. Guess no more dailies for me.

2g/day is still worth a little effort, especially since it's often very, very littleIndeed, I reached the cap like 2 years ago and still try to do the dailies every day for the 2g and 3 spirit shards. Usually you can combine it with something you wanted to do anyway.

Archived