Watch list for achievements and daily?

Whenever i activate something on my watch list, i can't see the daily at all. The whole daily tab disappears and i can't get it back unless i add specific dailies to the watchlist, or disable the watchlist completely. Can the two coexist? What am i doing wrong? I'd like to set a reminder for a few achievements i'm doing, but i also want the daily to show. How can i get them to show at the same time?

Wow... Damn. :disappointed:If they did this on purpose, i'd really like to know why that is. Because, i can either constantly search for the achievements i want in the achievements tab and have a few tabs open in the browser in the background or... i can have the dailies...

I mean, why not both?

I get both, by a tedious work-around.

• I clear my watchlist before I sign off.
  • When I start, I just see dailies, which I generally pick & choose from the login reward panel.
  • I get those out of the way.
  • When I visit LS3 maps, the local dailies appear to focus my efforts.
  • I then manually type in the text for the non-daily chieves I want to track.

It's not all that convenient, but neither does it take all that much time/attention.

Well that's more or less what i do, but i was hoping there's a way not to do it. I mean, keeping a watchlist shouldn't be such a hassle. I guess it's a good thing it's more or less not needed constantly so it's not that much of a hassle, but oh well. I just thought i was doing something wrong or there's an option i didn't see. But if that's how it works then it's fine i guess.

I guess I'm confused with the problem you guys are having. I've had 5 or 6 chieves on my watch list for months and can add dailies and see them without issue.

I think there is a limit to how many things you can watch at a time (like 15-20) and going over that deletes things, but it's only happened to me once. They even added a re-arrange drag and drop reorder feature to the watch list not too long ago.

@HazyDaisy.4107 If you have nothing on the watch list, then when you enter a zone, the dailies automatically populate a temp watch list. Adding even one item to the watch list manually prevents this from happening. The OP would like to see the dailies pop up automatically regardless of having added something to their personal list.

Yes, i know i can add dailies to the current watchlist, but i can't have the automatic daily tab, and watchlist active at the same time. Because the personal watchlist disables the daily for some reason. I thought you can have both active or that there's a setting somewhere i was missing but no, it's designed like that.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Probably to reduce the screen clutter.

Probably. But it would be nice to have some sort of option where we could see both. :tongue:I suppose i could go to dailies every day and add the ones i want to do manually to the list. But that just puts it among all others on the watchlist, so you don't immediately see the difference between a daily and a watchlisted achievement, but now i'm just nitpicking. It's fine lol.

Archived