Candy Corn Gobbler needs an update

Jukens.1693

Right now its too tedious to use because of both the long cooldown and RNG involved, also provides an advantage in WvW with %5 protection, passive health regen and %15 speed boost. And there is a noise problem. What i suggest:

1-) Remove the cooldown from the item completely, if the transforms are a problem remove the transforms. Instead of transforms you simply gain nothing.

2-) Remove the %5 Damage Reduction, Healthful Rejuvenation and %15 Speed Bonus in WvW, just like in SPvP it currently is.

3-) Noise generated from transformation part of the item can be very annoying, especially in large zergs with multiple people using it, please disable that one too.

4-) If this item is eventually decided to be updated please don't nerf its other parts or it will become useless, its currently a nice gold sink.

The candy corn gobbler used to be a MUCH more effective tool, but it got downgraded because it was too useful and no longer available to the majority of players who didn't realize how great an item it was when it appeared in the store the first time. You used to be able to get a row of long lasting, useful buffs relatively quickly if you spent the candy corn. You might spend five minutes using the thing and end up with 30 minutes to an hour of decent buffs. Now you spend five minutes frantically clicking to get five minutes worth of so-so buffs.

I don't think they are going to upgrade it.

@Jukens.1693 said:That would be great too, but the WvW combat boosts still needs to go. They provide clear advantage against others players.

But those are just boosters? I mean, playing Asura provides an advantage, too. Don't see anyone removing them for that reasons. It happens. Some classes are better than others, too. There are much bigger imbalances around. :(

Archived