Poetry for Tyria: Write Yours

Asumir.1978

Lips burning in the sun;Green grass now yellow.Let's bleed, it will be fun,In fields of pixelsAcross the seas.While the moon hereFull and readyKisses the night.

-Thalunni

Written 21 April, 2016Strange how it predicted PoF when I was actually thinking of real players fighting wvw across the planet.

Once, red as blood was our loading screen.Gone was the lovely Caithe,Only Rytlock was seen-The red of Eir's hair became a Mordrem Green.Only she's lost, and 'The Jungle Dragon' rots,While Elon's blue skiesTo Death play host:Resplendent, in warped violet,ThrummingWith the Brand.

The Tengu Wall

_The sun is risingThe sky is glowingAs we all goOur separate ways

The mists unfoldingThe long road wandersAdventure callsAll those who stray

The sun is shiningOn another tomorrowAs they all seeA bright new day

The world in a thousand tearsWill callYour name again to meAs the winds of change are singingBut they do notSpeak your name

The death of manyNo longer news nowThe place we seek

Is at the heart of all

Of all_

In dedication to Master Jeremy Soule, Composer of ‘The Tengu Wall’.In Memoriam, Trahearne and Destiny's Edge

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Something that I'll never be,the walking ad for a dang hippy,growing right off a big tree,and being call a Sylvari.

The whole idea makes no sense,I just don't get it; I might be dense,Though, remember look across the fence,You won't see violets, just violence.

I'm bored.

To borrow from the tablet of Ventari,know sorrow comes from hating the Sylvari.Those that act with wisdom do not bullythose that chose to live life well and fully.

AftermathIt's hotBreath comes and goesWithout a wordThe sinews in my armsSing to my legsTrembling, on the field.Alive,VictoriousMouth dry.I see you, you, you and you.In a strange lull that is all grit,A grim satisfaction within-All of us.Not alone.When he calls again,And we runInto the Mists.Rytlock, were you here?

Archived