Mobile Forums

Moonlit.6421

Hey guys, quick question for all of you. So I was on my phone looking at the mobile forums, and I managed to derp up and his something I shouldn't have under a little dropdown box. I think it was Fullscreen or Desktop Version or something, I'm not sure, but whatever I did basically made the desktop version of the forums appear on my phone only it doesn't fit well and its nowhere near as efficient or easy to read as the previous mobile layout. However now that its been changed the dropbox is gone and I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to find a way to turn it back to its former appearance. Do any of you by chance have the knowledge to assist me with this? I would very much appreciate any help in this matter, thank you. ;w;

There is a link at the very bottom of the page that says, "Back to mobile site" to return to mobile view.

Edit: I just tested it by going to full site view then logging out. I noticed you also have to be signed in to the forum for the link to show up. So I had to sign back in using the full view and then scrolled down to the very bottom of the page and the "Back to mobile site" link appeared.

Imgur

Archived