PoF and T6 mats

I keep hearing complaints that the price of T6 mats has gone way down since PoF released. Is this because it is easier to get them there? I have avoided getting too deeply into PoF until I finish my legendary, but now I need T6 mats, and it would be nice not to have to buy them all (even at lower prices!)

Any tips on where to farm, or what to kill in PoF?

Also various bags and other containers that drop items that are salvaged for T5-6 basic mats. There's also been a steady supply of various fine mats (bloods and poison sacs etc). And there haven't been that many new sinks for such items.

I expect this will change, perhaps drastically, when LS4 launches, perhaps in January. There will be a new legendary weapon (likely) as well as other collection items (maybe).

The price drops are not actually as influenced from the resource nodes in PoF as one may think, yet PoF is still the culprit. The actual reason prices have decreased dramatically was because of the horde of players returning for the xpac are emptying their mats into the TP. This made the supply balloon, and prices dropped in tandem.

Archived