War God's Weapon Collection - Aquatic Weapon skins?

@Valdenroth.6530 said:Why are there no aquatic skins for the war god set? It bothers the hell outta me that I can't get the full weapon set for my warrior.

There have been only 16 skins in every weapon set for years; it's nothing new for War God. The "full set" is now 16, not 19 as it was at launch.The reason: ANet isn't doing any work on underwater combat. You can see that nearly every prof has some set of skills/traits that won't work underwater. The revenant doesn't even have a second weapon to use.

I, too, would like to see more underwater gear and an update/overhaul to the mechanics. However, I'm not holding my breath.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Valdenroth.6530 said:Why are there no aquatic skins for the war god set? It bothers the hell outta me that I can't get the full weapon set for my warrior.

There have been only 16 skins in every weapon set for years; it's nothing new for War God. The "full set" is now 16, not 19 as it was at launch.The reason: ANet isn't doing any work on underwater combat. You can see that nearly every prof has some set of skills/traits that won't work underwater. The revenant doesn't even have a second weapon to use.

I, too, would like to see more underwater gear and an update/overhaul to the mechanics. However, I'm not holding my breath.

Would be nice I know.

Archived