When is Sylvari getting their hip-length hair? (Princess cut)...

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:The only way I can see this working is if Sylvari get like dreadlocks (as in maybe vines from the top of the head flowing all the way down kind of like dreadlocks.Other than that, and seeing how Arenanet has to make it some stupid leaf or something... I can't see another way of doing this.

It could be an extension of their current hairstyles they have. Like the long one with the one strand of flower going over the head.https://i.imgur.com/elu54ki.png

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:The only way I can see this working is if Sylvari get like dreadlocks as in maybe vines from the top of the head flowing all the way down kind of like dreadlocks.Other than that, and seeing how Arenanet has to make it some stupid leaf or something... I can't see another way of doing this.

There is already a vine/dreads style (makeover kit only) which would reach to about their waist if it wasn't tied up, but at the moment it's closer to shoulder length.

I'd love to see a longer style for them.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:The only way I can see this working is if Sylvari get like dreadlocks (as in maybe vines from the top of the head flowing all the way down kind of like dreadlocks.Other than that, and seeing how Arenanet has to make it some stupid leaf or something... I can't see another way of doing this.

It would be much easier than that. They immitate humanoids. So if Humans get a hair style there is no canonical reason why they would not imitate it.

@Menadena.7482 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:The only way I can see this working is if Sylvari get like dreadlocks (as in maybe vines from the top of the head flowing all the way down kind of like dreadlocks.Other than that, and seeing how Arenanet has to make it some stupid leaf or something... I can't see another way of doing this.

It would be much easier than that. They immitate humanoids. So if Humans get a hair style there is no canonical reason why they would not imitate it.

I actually wouldn't care if we got a copy paste from the norn/human hip-length hair.

Archived