Art Stuff

Ravel.5701

Hi!Long time no see! Maybe?! No?! Not sure haha.Now to see if I figure it out how to post my pictures.

Ever wondered exactly how tired and done with it your character would look after all that god chasing and wrestling? No? I did. So here is Selleha who would profit from a long nap after a hard desert trip! He should use the Griffon as a cushion. I know I would.4916644_JWpSaPgO1lGFsaD.png?1506350608

And I know it is kindaaaa early but Su Rise and Velesva are having a snow day. Only one of them enjoys the white stuff more than the other. Can you guess which?

bgasura_by_seny_chan-dbssy4e.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to clarify, I am not taking a single request on the freebs!!!

Drew this picture of Ferely while waiting for posts.Ferely is a reaaaally new member of my family. One that I really wanted. Funny enough I didn’t get to play her much because I decided to start raiding at about the same time. Trying to rub the noob off me but not working. Need a better sponge. Haha xD5768231_K8cXPbvPTgxpNS5.png

Heya Ravel,I'm not sure how far your extend of a "what you want me to draw" goes. I took a screencap of on my chars aptly dressed for Wintersday,I thought that'd fit the season well. https://imgur.com/UcmrgX5I'll leave it to your discretion if thats what you want to do or not.And I don't take no for an answer, if you do draw it, a big pile of presents is coming on your mail >:D

UcmrgX5.jpg

@Ravel.5701 said:@"Ayakaru.6583"I tried to colour him but I have nooooo idea how to paint beards. Welp xDSomeone has to teach me how to beard. Help!

Here you go!https://orig00.deviantart.net/2a3b/f/2017/353/d/e/selecie_261_by_seny_chan-dbx78p0.png

Whelp, that looks amazing.Really well done.I'm not an artist myself so i have no idea what kind of tip would work. Trying to draw straw in greyscale maybe? I Don't know if that works.But it looks great already. :+1:

Pretty well, actually.You captured the craggy-wild style of the beard quite well.I'd say if you practice this style drawing and colouring beards shouldn't be an issue at all.You even gave the beard a shadow, so, yea, kudos :+1:

I suppose as a practicing artist you'll want feedback as well. And really, the only thing that comes to mind, and only if I'm really nitpicking, would probably be the nose, which suddenly looks very small when coloured. But it looked fine in the sketch. So I guess it has to do with the shadow alignments.. but I'm not 100% if thats it.

Anyway, as promised, a bag of presents is coming your way (and don't you dare send them back)

Archived