Grieving Stats Insignias/Inscritpions when?

Jeknar.6184

It's been over a month since Path of Fire launched with 3 new stats combinations (Harrier, Marshal and Grieving). And while Harrier and Marshal insignias already exist, Grieving still nowhere to be found. Currently the only way to obtain Grieving Ascended gear is through Fractals/WvW/sPvP gear which you can select the stats when you buy them.

I have quite a few pieces of Armor/Weapon that I wanted to change stats on the mystic forge, but as long the insignia isn't on the game, this is impossible. All HoT stats had it's insignias avaible on launch (Granted, you needed to farm a bit of PvE to reach them), why PoF don't? I think it's unfair that I need to farm a whole new Ascended Set if I want that specific stat when all other stats can be easily swappable through the forge recipe.

So the question remains: When are Grieving Stat Insignias going to added to the game?

@Lucas.2974 said:LS4, maybe, I don’t know. Could give those maps a reason to achieve something.

Living Stories usually come with it's own maps (Except for LS1), so I'm not sure if LS are going to help PoF maps.But since we're speaking of them, maybe they should make the Funerary vendor sell Grieving Insignias/Inscriptions (Since Funerary are the Grieving Exotics) for the mosaics. It would at least give me a reason to do bounties that aren't part of a collection.

• 3 weeks later...

@Jeknar.6184 said:Thank you for adding them as the new Intact Mosaics. But kitten, this drop rate is terrible... I did 2 full Legendary Bounty trains and I didn't dropped a single one. I ended up just sucking up and buying them from TP.

Really? Interesting, I've gotten 3 of them off of 3 Legendary bounties...are you sure the drop rate is bad? I sold the first one and have kept the other two, might sell eventually, or just keep stock piling them since they actually stack in inventory.

@MEGATRON.2904 said:

@Jeknar.6184 said:Thank you for adding them as the new Intact Mosaics. But kitten, this drop rate is terrible... I did 2 full Legendary Bounty trains and I didn't dropped a single one. I ended up just sucking up and buying them from TP.

But they are very cheap on the tp, 60-80 silver

They were about 5g when I bought them, but those were the first days...

@Zaklex.6308 said:

Really? Interesting, I've gotten 3 of them off of 3 Legendary bounties...are you sure the drop rate is bad? I sold the first one and have kept the other two, might sell eventually, or just keep stock piling them since they actually stack in inventory.

I don't know if they changed the drop rate or anything since I posted it, but like I said, I killed 24 bounties and didn't got a single Mosaic from them back in the day. And since the prices tanked, I didn't even bothered farming them again as they are rather cheap now.

Archived