GW2 Guides, Screenshots & Other Musings

Cirian.8917

Hi everyone,

I write an internet mag with a Guild Wars 2 section that I would like to share. It's funny because I didn't expect to write quite as much content as I did for Guild Wars 2, and the other sections of the mag are completely unrelated..! Maybe just ignore those or whatever. I guess I am pretty scatter-brained with my writing. Thankfully all the GW2 content is consolidated in its own section so I can just share that by itself :)

Guild Wars 2 on Pocket Myriad

My guides tend to focus on zones, and they're targeted primarily towards super casual players with maybe a bit here and there for the more casually hardcore players like myself. They're a lot more conversational in nature as well, rather than just a dry checklist of stuff. Maybe I engage in a little "Fashion Wars 2" as well if you like that! XD

I also did a guide for 1st gen legendary weapons that isn't totally out of date if you're struggling with making one of those. I currently own three 1st gen legendaries, those being Frenzy, Kraitkin and Kamohoali'i Kotaki. I've been through the process in various ways, so I wanted to pass on what I learned. I've also since made Nevermore from the 2nd gen legendaries, and while those are quite different beasts some of the lessons do carry over.

I guess some of my articles are... opinionated let's say, so there may be something amusing for you there if you like that sort of thing too.

Please enjoy,

~Cirian.

Archived