PvP Montage - Druid HoT and PoF

Pvt Frosty.6973

Hey, I use both manual and tab targeting (and its extension: tab targeting your closest target). Against thief and mesmer it can be tricky to proc the stealth considering they have alot of dodges. I cannot really give you any tips outside of trying to proc it off unsuspecting foes (ones you arent fighting) / npcs (clones, pets etc) and to have game sense to predict as accurately as possible when they will or won't dodge

@Sol.4310 said:

@"Pvt Frosty.6973" said:Hope you enjoy :)

Got to say that was nicely made video, music matched the gameplay. Hopefully ya make more, also what software did ya use?

That would be a question best asked Touch of Shadow, the editor I worked with. But I think he uses adobe premiere. I will try to make more videos for sure :)

@Pterikdactyl.7630 said:Thanks for the post, Frosty. Have you been playing Soulbeast at all? If so, any footage of that?

Not much, but then again there is no soulbeast build for pvp where swapping out soulbeast with druid does not improve it, so its very hard to actually convince myself to play soulbeast. Maybe today, when they balance stuff around. Here's to hoping!

Archived