Support Website CAPTCHA

Hello!

I've tried to submit a support ticket for an in-game issue, but the CAPTCHA won't appear when I submit anonymously. I've turned off ad-blocker, AND tried three separate browsers. Additionally, when I log in to use my account to send a ticket, it takes me to the account overview screen. When I head back to the support page, it is as though I never logged in, and the whole process repeats. At this point I'm unable to submit a ticket at all!

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Huh! I didn't even know there was a captcha. Must be new.Have you tried a different device?

The captcha has been there for a while, but only for anonymous tickets (i.e. when you don't login to the support system first or using a private window).

OP: I haven't had any trouble with it. There might be something else blocking the images, like an overaggressive anti-malware program, a "no script" that's too restrictive, etc. Probably the easiest way to test is to use another computer to submit your ticket (once the ticket is in the system, you just need to respond to emails). (You could also ask someone else to submit the ticket; the system doesn't care who does that initially and any verification details can be conveyed via email, which your submitter won't be able to access.)

Good luck and please let us know what you find out.

Archived