Crime Sorcière || Looking for Gold + Spvp Ranked Players| (NA) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Crime Sorcière || Looking for Gold + Spvp Ranked Players| (NA)

zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭
edited November 9 in Looking for Team

Looking for Firebrand Main, Mesmer Main, and Ranger Main ideally.

Three Spots are Open at the moment and looking for players that are willing to practice with a team to get better and to join costume private tournaments, public tournaments and Duo with one another. What I'm Looking for is the ideally preference i'll like to have as a 5 man team, however Im OPEN to others applying for a position for a spot depending on what you play/skill level.

**Practice would be held 3 times a week Tuesday, Wednesdays , Fridays at 7Pm Eastern Time( days and time may be changed around if players agree on the changes)
**Players must be open to builds/changes/suggestions how to play and where to go during matches. I'm looking for players that are able to get along with one another and be able to joke around with each other. You must also have a Discord and mic/headset for communication purposes.

Either Comment below what you play, and rank you are this season / last season Or Msg me for more details.

Comments

• zoopop.5630zoopop.5630 Member ✭✭

still looking if possible.

bump lets get this rolling i know some people are looking for a team to join and have fun so if you are looking for one feel free to apply :)

Two spots left

One spot left

bump....lets keep going

bump :D, welcoming more players to those who are looking to improve

Bump

We have officially l 8-10 players on for pvp tournaments and practice for pvt events / public events.

I’m looking for 2-4 more players looking to join a semi hardcore pvp guild to enjoy fun but yet challenging battles. If you want to join feel free to msg me here or in game with any questions you may have.

**This weekend we entered 4 tournaments and played 3-4th place each time against 16 teams. We are aiming to get first and continue to grow as a team :)! If anyone else is looking for a team to play competitive with then join us! **

• I'm interested

@ExiledEste.9536 said:
    I'm interested

Msg me here or in game for any info

came 4th against some of the best on leader boarder atm, good challenge and fun fights!

We are working to improve and get a 2-3 squad prep for tournament purposes, if you are interested MSG me here or in game by sending me a mail! thank you

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/378561777698340864/384541214101209088/gw062.jpg

ALL set with thief !!! CS is in high need of a Warrior Main! we continue placing third place out of 20 team per tournament, we are aimming for first or second place by the end of the year!

If you are interested in playing with a semi hardcore guild that looks to improve each other skills, and make easy gold feel free to join CS! Msg me in game or here for more details.

bump removed 3 players who weren't able to hold gold rating status / practice enough to maintain a average rating level.

Current need Mesmer mains and Necro main asap, MUST be able to play at least one other class for pvp practices. Msg me in game by sending me a mail or MSG me in here for more info.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.