Griffon Animation Bug while diving

Didn't find any info on this one:Whenever I use mount ability #1 on my griffon, i do dive down and get all the extras and the speed related to the masteries "Areal Prowess" and "Areal Finesse".The griffon though, stays horizontal while I'm diving, meaning it looses height and gains speed, but while all that, my griffons model is still horizontal like during normal flight.Im getting the "air flow" shown, when I wingflap during the dive, but my griffon won't put its nose down during the dive.Going up has the right animations.Occurred on MacBook, I tried it on windows, working as intended there....

EDIT #2Read the "Report a bug" guidelines...The bug appeared on every map, with any char i tried it on, it appeared with any race and i was not in a group. Tried it within a group, it also occured. Tested this way on windows, the bug did not occur.Seems like it is a MAC/Apple - IssueEDIT #2

EDIT #1I tried restarting, but not reinstalling yet... Don't want to, as of now, maybe I get a result and a fix:)EDIT #1

It really takes the joy out of riding the griffon, pls fix it. I know it's Mac, but I will keep my hopes up :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived