WvW Maintenance Coming

Gaile Gray.6029

I feel like someone is always trying to attack me, with all those weird necro effects/balls of light sporadically appearing out of no where along the ground, cliffs and walls. Hope it gets fixed soon, thanks for the heads up!

P.S - can you please fix/remove the weird wall glitch in EBG at Aldon's Tower south-east wall. It's almost funny watching people try to cata that wall only to find out it's a fake one. :) I think this has already been reported numerous times, sorry if that's the case. Thanks in advance.

Will this remove the insane amount of graphic bugs on the maps? The necro, guard, messmer and tendril hits on walls, cliffs, trees and anything else related. Due to the insane amount of those (like every other step) and also sound to it as well. Is it also possible that those are the reason for the strange lags that came on top of the normal lag a while back?

@Leaa.2943 said:Will this remove the insane amount of graphic bugs on the maps? The necro, guard, messmer and tendril hits on walls, cliffs, trees and anything else related. Due to the insane amount of those (like every other step) and also sound to it as well. Is it also possible that those are the reason for the strange lags that came on top of the normal lag a while back?

Those are part of the Halloween festival, they seem to be intentional. I think they are neat xD

@GDchiaScrub.3241 said:

@Preyar.6783 said:Hmm, we had a sPvP maintenance recently and now a WvW one....something
fishy
quaggany
is going on here.
tQDmlfW.gif

There.

You cannot fish in this game.

actually, you can! theres a heart in iron marches (i think) where you can clearly help by fishing out branded creatures from the lake :open_mouth:

@Zephyra.4709 said:I feel like someone is always trying to attack me, with all those weird necro effects/kitten of light sporadically appearing out of no where along the ground, cliffs and walls. Hope it gets fixed soon, thanks for the heads up!

P.S - can you please fix/remove the weird wall glitch in EBG at Aldon's Tower south-east wall. It's almost funny watching people try to cata that wall only to find out it's a fake one. :) I think this has already been reported numerous times, sorry if that's the case. Thanks in advance.

That is "Canonically" the annual Mad King prank on WvW..... a yearly tradition since 2012.

@Dawdler.8521 said:Will this WvW maintence fix the completely out of sync shrines (they are always yours on the minimap)?

Just curious, it began a couple weeks ago and seem like a typical have-you-tried-turning-it-off-and-on-again thing.

That's intentional, no? Whichever realm last earned bloodlust on that BL gets ownership of the neutral shrines. Pretty sure it was in the patch notes.

@Cirrion.8951 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Will this WvW maintence fix the completely out of sync shrines (they are always yours on the minimap)?

Just curious, it began a couple weeks ago and seem like a typical have-you-tried-turning-it-off-and-on-again thing.

That's intentional, no? Whichever realm last earned bloodlust on that BL gets ownership of the neutral shrines. Pretty sure it was in the patch notes.

Yep. Until someone flips bloodlust on the map, the territory belongs to the group who has BL on the map. It was done to both allow gliding there longer, AND easier identification of who has bloodlust.

Archived