Coming Balance Patch - More info?

Am I the only one who feels like they are in kind of a lull because a balance patch was announced but besides speculation, there is really no info?

I want to try to craft some gear for my ele but I'm worried that what I'm crafting it for might get nerfed therefore making it pointless. As a result, I'm stuck not crafting and therefore not playing what I planned to do next. I play WvW and while I think Sword Weaver is fun, it's simply bad in most scenarios so I want to switch but I have no clue if staff is going to get nerfed making it useless or if sword will get buffed enough to become viable. Wish they would give more info :(

@KTap.4381 said:While more communication throughout the balance process would be great, at this point the balance patch is coming within 24 hours so you should be able to survive until then :p

yes but yet still even tho anet is not big on talking . more would go a long ways with the player base. at this rate well keeps going like it is . i do not blame the player base for their umm actions . or their lack of said actions .

Just prepare for all over the boards tomorrow of either one of these:

1. I quit topics.
  2. Rage topics on what X happen to X.
  3. Specific class topics on the specific class board about how horrible the balance was.
  4. Certain people trolling those specific boards on "haha X class got nerfed haha."
  5. Sympathy topics on ways to justify the balancing.6a. Topics 1-5 gets deleted.6b. Topics 1-5 gets bombared with a lot of comments or flaming.6c. #4 topics get troll feeders to come in and continue to feed the troll.

@"Ayumi Spender.1082" said:Just prepare for all over the boards tomorrow of either one of these:

1. I quit topics.2. Rage topics on what X happen to X.
  2. Specific class topics on the specific class board about how horrible the balance was.
  3. Certain people trolling those specific boards on "haha X class got nerfed haha."
  4. Sympathy topics on ways to justify the balancing.6a. Topics 1-5 gets deleted.6b. Topics 1-5 gets bombared with a lot of comments or flaming.6c. #4 topics get troll feeders to come in and continue to feed the troll.

^ Pretty much this. Although no.2 will be more frequent on the boards, 1 being here and there to add spice. 5 to quell the anger.All I can say is; get your yachts ready. Because there's going to be a heavy down pour of tears.

Archived